Chapter 11

"Go on. Get in there" Paul said to me.
"You go first, please?" I asked and Paul nodded. I stepped aside to let him in first, him still having the take aways in his hands. He got in and I closed the door.

I could hear cheering going on inside and fits of laughter. I didn't think meeting your old friends would be this nerverecking. I leaned against the wall next to the door and just slid my way down to the cold floor. My legs now pressed up against my chest.

Just then the door opened a bit, reveling Paul's face which was now washed over with concern.
"What's wrong?" He asked and I looked up at him.
"No, it's just I- uhm, I don't really know. It's going to be weird to bond again with everyone after all these years. And I don't want to mess up ou-" I started saying looking down at my now shaking hands but Paul cut me off.

"Oh come on! Don't say that. Come on! I'll walk with you" Paul said, reassuringly. I nodded and got up, with Paul giving me a hand.
Before I entered the room I straightened out my dress, several times before Paul stopped me.
"Don't worry. You look great" Paul said and I nodded.

He first entered the room leaving the door opened a bit for me to see and hear. I saw each of the lads except for Harry but I knew he surely was in there somewhere. Niall had a blue skinny jean on with a plain white shirt with white converse on. Liam had a black skinny jean on with a orange shirt and orange converse on. Louis had black skinny jean on with a white shirt and blue converse on. And Zayn had a baggy blue jean on with a black shirt on and blue and black converse on.

They didn't look like the way a boy and would look. Boybands in the old days would wear the same clothes on and practise dance moves. But not this one.

"Guys I have a small surprise for you" Paul said.
"Paaauuul" Niall began to say in a cheeky tone and continued "that Nandos was the best surprise ever. What could possibly be better than chicken wings!" Niall exclaimed and I got really excited yet anxiousness washed over me.

"You'll be surprised" Paul answered and I could hear the lads 'ooohh' with excitement and my heart started to increase it's beating. Paul looked at me, signaling that I should come in and so I did.

I opened the door and all the lads' heads turned towards me and they immediately ran to me almost ran me over and engulfed me in a tight, warm and welcoming hug. I had a flashback from when we all hugged like this before I flew to Carolina, then already knowing each other.

But this time was different. Last time there were tears of sadness but this time there's laughter and happiness. I was in the middle of them all, being squeezed that I swore my eyes were popping out to my head. But I didn't mind. I was with my friends and that was all that matters.

After what felt like a good 5 minutes of being squeezed to death, there was a woman who I suppose was their makeup artist who told them to go with her to get their makeup done and then straight after go to do their hair.

"We'll see you later" Niall said and the boys agreed, nodding away and waving goodbye before they all left. I could only see Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall but not Harry. Everyone came to greet me personally but not Harry.

Just then I turned around not noticing Paul had left and heard the toilet flush. Probably Paul. Must've been a runny tummy. I cringe at the thought of what I just thought. Then someone came walking out of the bathroom who I guessed must've flushed the toilet. And it surely wasn't Paul. That I could see from the shadow of him.

The guy that I have been looking forward to see again in 3 years. The guy that I fell in love with. The guy who stole my heart. The guy who could make any girl's knees go weak. The guy who goes by the name of 'Harry Styles'.