Chapter 74

{Y/N}

~2017.07.01.
12:00 am~

"You ready to step down the isle and marry your dream man?" Perrie whispered as Niall and Gemma walked down the isle with Gemma' s small bouquet of flowers, smiling widely and proudly at Harry as he was stood nervously at the front with the priest.

"Yep. Just a bit nervous 'bout stepping out alone" I trailed off before Eleanor and Louis stepped on the carpet and made their way at the front.
"Don't worry darling. I'll walk with you. If you want me to. It'll be an honour" Robin's familiar voice spoke as he came to be stood next to me.
"That would really mean so much" I said and he held out his arm which I gladly hooked in with.

Soon Liam and Perrie stepped on the carpet. Form the little room we were in I could see all the proud smiles on everyone's faces, some eyes were glossed with salty tears. Suddenly Lux came up to me, pulling me in for a tight hug.
"I love you" she whispered in my neck as I crouched down to give her a kiss on the cheek followed by a tight hug as well.

"I love you too Lux" I answered and I found myself smiling proudly at her as she stepped on the carpet, alone, and slowly walked down, throwing rose petals on the carpet. When she came at the front, instead of sitting next to a now sobbing Lou, she went up to Harry and gave him a tight embrace.

Soon I found myself preparing to walk down the isle with Robin. The wedding music started playing and the doors opened revealing our guests stood up on their feet. Everyone had smiles and some tears as I began walking down the isle. My head was high and my back straight. I had a excited yet nervous smile plastered on my face.

Eleanor, Perrie and Gemma had tears in their eyes as well as excited smiles. Louis, Liam and Niall had excited smiles plastered on as well. And Harry. He had a few tears in his eyes. He showed off his lovely and warming smile while I could see his hands shaking a bit.

After a few minutes we were stood in front, on the spotlight, about to say our vows.
"Y/N. Since the day I met you I knew you were the one that was able to fill up the empty place in my heart. Being with you for the past year's has really shown me the other side of you I never thought I'd be able to experience. You've taught me a lot. You inspire me and teach me the most positive things in live. Wether it's a bad or good thing. There's always a positive side. Some people say you're such a fake and that your love is made up. No. I love you and want to spend my life with you till we're old. It's an honour to myself and everyone else that I have the opportunity to call you my wife. I love you" he said and I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"In the name of God, I, Harry Styles, take you, Y/N Y/L, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward. For better. For worse. For richer. For poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish, until parted by death" Harry ended.

"Harold. You've been such an amazing influence and impact on my life that I will never be able to say no to you. I know if I say 'I do' today, I'll have to listen to your stupid jokes. But if that means I can spend the rest of my life with you, I'm willing listening to them whenever. We may have had our ups and downs before the relationship but something tells me if that didn't happen then we would've never realised our true feelings about each other. And we came out stronger than ever, willing to fight anything that comes in our way. I'm ready to start a new chapter of my live with you. A family even. I love you so much" I said and he had a few tears in his eyes as well.

"In the name of God, I, Y/N Y/L, take you, Harry Styles, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward. For better. For worse. For richer. For poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish, until parted by death" I ended and we smiled at each other.

"Y/N. Do you take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.
"I do" I said and wiped away a few tears from my eye.
"Harry. Do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest continued and I started getting nervous.
"I do" he replied and I relaxed again.
We attached the rings to each other's fingers.

"I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Styles. You may now share your first kiss as newly weds" the priest announced and everyone cheered as Harry pulled me in for a heated kiss.
"Save some for the honeymoon, Styles!" Paul exclaimed and everyone laughed. Harry let me go and pulled me in for a warm hug.

"Mrs. Styles" he whispered in my ear and I smiled.
"I like the sound of that" I replied before he pulled me in for a another kiss.
"I love you Mrs. Styles" he said.
"I love you too Mr. Styles" I replied.

This is surely one of the biggest dreams for any girl.

And I'm lucky to be named that special name.

Mrs. Styles

~A/N~

Aeyyyyy.....

Newly weds!!!!

Love💙