Chapter 12

{HARRY}

I didn't know what was going on. Was she actually here. In the room. With me? It took me a few seconds to actually come back to being myself, because I don't know where the fuck I was.

She just stood there smiling from ear to ear. I should've looked like an idiot just staring at her. It must've looked like I was in love with her. I froze when she walked up to me holding out her arms and hugging me. She was kinda shorter than me. Which I thought was cute. What the fuck am I saying. Jesus, just stop Harry, just stop.

My body tensed up at the sudden feeling but soon relaxed after. I had my head in her neck, smelling her sweet smell. My arms around her petit waist and her arms around my torso.

We hugged for a couple of minutes. It felt right. Not like when Ta-
"Harry, babe. Where are yo-" She said but stopped when she saw us hugging. But before she could have a total fit about me cheating on her, which I would gladly do, I corrected her.

"Taylor, this is my friend, Y/N. Y/N, this is my girlfriend, Taylor." I said and I could see Y/N' s once happy face turn to a hurt, disappointed, sad and heartbreaking expressions. And Taylor had a smug grin on her face, like not caring.

"Well ladies, if you'll excuse me, I have to go for my hair and makeup" I said breaking the awkward silence and practically running out before I die. I really don't want anything bad to happen to Y/N. Knowing Taylor, she's a nasty bitch.

{Y/N}

Just as Harry left, Paul followed him. I looked down at the floor, fingers fiddling with each other. I didn't know what this feeling was. It was almost similar to when I said my goodbyes to the boys when I left for Carolina.

Heartbroken wasn't even the right word to describe this feeling. I looked up to see this so called Taylor and realised who exactly it was. Taylor Swift. As much as I love her and her songs, I just couldn't look her in the eye. This silence was so uncomfortable.

I looked away and suddenly I got pushed up against the wall, a strong force pushing me. Hands on my neck, just enough space for me to breath. What the hell was going on? I looked to see what was happening and see Taylor's hand on my neck pushing me against the wall.

I couldn't believe what was happening now. Everything happened so fast. I definitely didn't expect Taylor Swift doing this to someone. What a bitch. I just wish one of the boys, most important Harry or even Paul could be seeing this, but thanks to my luck there was no one. Just me and Taylor.

"Listen to me bitch! You better keep your hands of Harry! If you make any eye contact with him, touch him or even talk to him, I'll fuck you up! And if you say a word to anyone of what just happened, I'll do something you won't forget. Understand me!?" She said sternly and I just nodded to get out of her grasp and breath fresh air.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks, surely messing up my makeup. All this dedication for nothing. One half of me wanted to confront her but the other half just wanted to breath. She finally let me go and I stumbled to the bathroom. While I walked past her I could see a sudden smirk growing on her lips.

I finally got to the bathroom, closed the door and locked it for incase she wanted to continue what she began.
I rinsed my face, not smeering any more makeup and sat on the toilet seat. Hearing the door open I payed more attention of wanting to hear the conversation.

"Where's Y/N?" Harry asked.
"Oh...she...um...needed a wee" Taylor stammered.
"Oh well if she comes out just tell her she should come on stage when we tell her to, please?" Harry responded.
"Sure thing, babe" Taylor continued and I could hear her fake smile.

And that's how the conversation ended. With Harry walking out the room and closing the door. I pep talked myself saying that I'm not going to let Taylor ruin my birthday with the lads, but that was mentally impossible. I always thought she was this sweet, careless person but she's so the opposite.

I finally got myself together and unlocked the door, stepping out slowly, awaiting for Taylor's presence.
But thank god she wasn't to be seen.
I walked slowly to the door, tip toeing my way to the door to exit the room.

"Oh you already found out?" A male voice asked, that scared the shit out of me. I practically jumped at the sudden voice and held my hand up to my heart, showing that I got scared. I finally got the courage to turn around and saw Paul standing there with surprised apologetic eyes.

"Jesus, Paul. You scared me!" I shouted, just above a whisper, followed by a chuckle escaping my lips.

"Sorry. Anyway we need you on the stage in a few minutes." Paul said and I just nodded.

I had to follow Paul, which I did, to the side of the stage. I didn't know why they wanted me to go on stage but I didn't mind it because I was used to this.

"Ok everyone, silence" Harry said and the crowd went dead silent, which was surprisingly amazing, because seconds before they were going crazy.

"Today our amazing friend, who we have known for 5 years now" Liam said but was cut of with the crowd going wild at the mention of 5 years being friends, but he continued " as I was saying, our amazing friend of 5 years is turning 19 today, and we would want to congratulate her on this very special day, so give it up for our amazing friend, Y/N!!!!" Liam exclaimed and once again the crowd went wild.

I stepped on the stage so that they could see the one half of me and they cheered me on to go further. I walked on stage and waved to everyone and some of them I could see were even crying, and of course fangirling. It felt good to get love and support from people who don't even really know me, and at least it's not hate from someone who doesn't even know me personally, like Taylor.

I looked up and saw Harry looking at me. I looked at him and saw him smile, showing those amazing dimples. I didn't smile back, instead I looked to the floor and smiled a bit, remembering what Taylor said. Her words not leaving my thoughts.

"Listen to me bitch! You better keep your hands of Harry! If you make any eye contact with him, touch him or even talk to him, I'll fuck you up! And if you say a word to anyone of what just happened, I'll do something you won't forget. Understand me!?"

It was spinning around my head in circles over and over again not leaving my mind. I didn't know how I was going to survive this night. Can't even look t him, smile at him, touch him, and worst of all talk to him. This is going to be hard. I could already tell that this is going to be the worst birthday ever.