Chapter 18

{Y/N}

I must say I was feeling a bit anxious at first of the idea of me being blindfolded, but soon after relaxed when I got seated on a couch instead of standing straight and the high risk of me falling over when the bus comes to a stop.

When the bus finally came to it's last stop, or so I thought, someone helped me up and took my hand in his and led me out of the bus, with me trying my best not to fall from the steps on the bus and onto the concrete road.

When I finally made my way out of the bus, with the help of someone, I tried taking off my blindfold but got stopped by a hand stopping mine.
"What do you think you're doing?" A Irish accent asked and I was about to respond but was cut off once again by Niall.

"Wait" he demanded and I obliged. Once again I was pulled by my hand and dragged into a quite quiet place. All I could hear was muffled talking and then someone shushing them.

Finally someone pulled off my blindfold and what I saw in front of me brang warmth to my heart.
We were in the middle of nowhere in a forest. The place looked amazing. Like it came from a fairytale.

There were big trees covered with fairylights. There was a huge blanket in the middle of the bedazzled place. There were tons of food and drinks to choose from, on colourful tables. I could even see presents all around the place and more on a table, but not really knowing if there was something in there.

But it didn't bother me. I didn't need presents. Being here with them and them doing this for me is more than enough. There was more fairylights going from one tree to the other looking like a string. On the 'string' was old and new pictures of all of us together.

I could feel the tears brimming in the corners of my eyes and slowly running down both my cheeks.
"Oh no, you don't like it, do you?" Liam asked and I turned around to see worried and upset looks on their faces. I walked up to them and pull them in for a group hug.

"It's perfect! I love it! Thank you guys so much!" I said while sobbing on fresh tears, except these were full of joy, happiness and thankfulness.
After a couple of minutes of hugging we all pulled apart and I wiped away my tears with the palm of my hand and then smearing it on my pants.

We all went to sit on the blanket and started talking about random things. I sat, leaning against one of the trees with Niall on my left and Louis on my right and with Harry in front of me and Liam next to him followed by Zayn.

"Why don't we tell like jokes or scary things or story's or whatever" Liam asked.
"Or sleep" Zayn continued.
"No that's being lazy" I commented and continued "Liam I think that's a brilliam idea" I said and winked at Liam and they immediately got what I was saying and they all burst out laughing.

"Did you just make that up?" Zayn asked and I nodded and he continued "that's a-" he began to say but I cut him off
"Amazayn" I finished for him and once again everyone laughed.
"What about us?" The 3 lads asked the exact same time.

"Don't worry. I haven't forgot about you" I said and smiled.
"You are phenominiall" I said pointing to Niall and everyone laughed.
"You are fabulouis" I said pointing to Louis and everyone cracked up again.

"And what about me?" Harry asked fake pouting.
"Hold your pants on Harry!" I said pretending to became aggressive.
"Fine" he huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.
"You are...." I started pointing to Harry but then let my finger automatically go to my chin, pretending to think.
"......extraordinharry" I said and everyone burst out in laughter.

After moments full of fits of laughter we all finally calmed down. We sat there in a comfortable silence. Suddenly Harry spoke breaking the silence.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked.
"Sure" I responded.