Chapter 63

~A/N~

IMPORTANT!! PLS READ!!
I won't be inserting the Christmas shit and so on. I'll be skipping straight to the TCA 2015. I ain't gonna put the breakup drama or last performance together in as well cause that shit nasty and heartbreaking. So excited to write these TCA chapters! You may proceed

{Y/N}

"Babe do you mind if Ed comes over before we leave?" Harry asked as I were getting ready to go to the Teen Choice Awards with him and Ed.
"Yeah sure" I replied as he went on his phone and dialled Ed.

I just had a shower and now I'm busy applying my makeup. It was simple but stylish. It really made my eyes stand out.

Once I was done I decided on putting my dress on

Once I was done I decided on putting my dress on. It was a white lace dress to match Harry's white shirt he'll be wearing for tonight.

 It was a white lace dress to match Harry's white shirt he'll be wearing for tonight

My shoes were black. I got these shoes from Perrie as a birthday gift.

I had my hair done in a messy braid leading to a messy bun

I had my hair done in a messy braid leading to a messy bun. I pulled out a few hairs to make it more messy and some baby hairs were already loose.

 I pulled out a few hairs to make it more messy and some baby hairs were already loose

My nails got done two days ago. It went from a light pink to peach and to a milky white colour.

 It went from a light pink to peach and to a milky white colour

Finally I was done. As if on cue I heard the door open and two male voices filled the downstairs area.

I got up from my chair and made my way downstairs. I finally made it to the last step and I saw Harry and Ed watching the football of Ireland vs England.

"Anything to drink?" I said.
"Y/N!" Ed shouted as he got up from his seat and came to hug me.
"How are you doin'?" I asked.
"I'm fine. You?" He asked.
"So so" I replied.

Harry got up from his seat and walked towards me. He gripped my waist and kissed my cheek.
"You look fabulous" he whispered in my ear. I blushed at his comment.

"D'you wanna drink something or nah?" I asked in a sassy tone.
"We can't drink now! We need to be leaving!" Harry exclaimed.
"How are you coping with all the things?" Ed asked as he took a seat on the barstool.

"I mean. It's still hard" I reply as Harry locked our fingers and gave my hand a squeeze.
"Are you ever going to talk about it?" Ed asked.
"Actually the producers of the Teen Choice Awards asked me if I was able to speak about my experience" I said.

"So you're going to talk about tonight?" He asked.
"Yes" I answered.
There were moments of silence until Ed spoke up again.

"You were amazing in The Fault in our Stars" he said. I went and auditioned for Fault in our Stars and ended getting one of the important roles with Ansel Elgort. The movie turned out great.
"Thanks" I said.

"We need to leave now or we'll be late" Harry said and we agreed as we left our temporary hotel with Ed. We all got in the black Mercedes Benz that was waiting for us outside to take us to the Teen Choice Awards.

I got a text from Perrie.
Pear Bear: gurrrlyy...meet you inside yeah. Found out our seats are like right behind yours!! Thankfully that piece of shit Zayn ain't near us😂

It read. I pouted. I knew Perrie was still extremely sad and heartbroken about her breakup with Zayn not even to mention that they were engaged.

Y/N: thank god! See you soon girl! Almost there. Yeeek! I'm so excited!😙
I texted back and so on went out conversation till we finally arrived at the destination. We all got out the car with Harry grabbing my way. We walked inside to our seats when I saw Perrie sitting with the girls.

I slowly ran over to them due to my high heels and when I got there Perrie shot up and engulfed me in a tight hug.
"You look beautiful!" She commented while scanning my body. I returned the comment. The rest of the girls hugged me as well.

Finally Harry and Ed came along and greeted them as well. I saw a few recognizable celebritys and went to greet them, Harry and Ed coming along. First I made my way to Selena Gomez.

After that I went to Adele, Ariana Grande,John Legend, Sam Smith, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Jessie J, Rihanna, Ellie Goulding, Miley Cyrus, Calvin Harries, Adam Levine, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, Pink, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Kelly Klarkson, Shakira, Justin Timberlake, Cher, Sia, Eminem, Lorde, Jason Derulo, Chris Brown and so many more.

In the corner of my eye I saw the rest of One Direction and 5sos. I went over to them and hugged each and everyone of them as we all chatted. Just then Zayn walked past me without even saying hello. I'm not the rude type but I decided to leave him.

After a few minutes Taylor came up to me and pulled me in an unexpected and awkward hug since Harry was her ex. I just greeted her. She only greeted me and 5sos but not One Direction. I just shrugged it off.

Ed, Harry and I went to take our seats since the show was about to start but before I could sit down Ansel pulled me in a hug. I hugged back.
"Harry, Ed. I want you to meet Ansel" I introduced and they stood up and greeted him.

Finally after a few I took my seat next to Harry and the show started.