Chapter 71

{HARRY}

~time skip till 4:00~

I made my way to Lou's hotel room with Y/N's dress and shoes as she was busy getting a shower. I knocked on Lou's door.
"It's open" she said and I opened the door to find her on her phone.

"Hey Harry" she said and locked her phone.
"Hey Lou. Mind if you help Y/N before our date?" I asked and she nodded. We spoke for a few more minutes until it was 4:15. I left and went to get ready by myself in the lads' room.

{Y/N}

I got out the shower and put on my robe as I made my way to Lou's hotel room as I was ordered by Harry. I knocked on the door and it soon opened to a excited Lou.
"You look excited" I remarked after she let me in.
"Well I do get to pamper you" she replied and I chuckled.

"We're definitely first going to do your makeup. So come on and have a seat" she said and I took a seat. She started applying foundation and concealer.
"I don't want to look like a cake" I said and for a moment she stopped and burst out in laughter.
"A cake?" She asked as she continued laughing.

"Yeah. You know? Too much makeup" I said and she nodded her head before continuing her work. After a few minutes she added a few more products till she was done.
"Wait. You forgot my lips" I said.
"You're only have lip balm on cause I don't think Harry would like to taste that awful lipstick taste" she said and I nodded as she applied the lip balm.

"Why don't you change into your dress and we can start your hair, yeah?" She suggested and I nodded as I went into the bathroom to see a beautiful white dress hanging on a coat hanger followed by plain heels

"Why don't you change into your dress and we can start your hair, yeah?" She suggested and I nodded as I went into the bathroom to see a beautiful white dress hanging on a coat hanger followed by plain heels. I slipped into the dress and heels.

I got out the bathroom and saw Lou' s mouth dropped open

"My god" she gasped.
"You look amazing" she continued and I felt my cheeks burn and a shy smile form on my lips.
"Thank you" I said and took a seat as she started conning and straining my hair. She did a braid and added a few flowers.

She took a picture and showed me after she was completely done. My mouth hung low at how beautiful she did my hair.
"Wow" was all I could say.