Chapter 50

{HARRY}

We finally made it to the location where Y/N was. The building looked like a home. Just like she described. In the driveway there was a car. It looked familiar. It was Taylor's.

The police all got out and went in the building. Soon after they came out. With no one. I jumped out of the car and rushed to the building but was stopped by the cops.

"There's a trail of blood leading from inside to here" one said and my eyes darted from the building to the trail of blood going down the stone path. I felt my tears run down my cheeks.

"If they're gone. Where are they now?" Gemma asked while my mom comforted me.
"We could try tracking her phone again. I'm not sure if she threw it away or something" one said.

We all made our way back in the car and by we I ment myself. The others went with the lady. I started crying and praying that everything will be alright and that we'll find her alive.

A few minutes later Gemma came back.
"Harry? We found another location. Don't worry. We'll find her" she reassured me.
"Don't worry? Are you serious?! Y/N is my whole life and that's probably gone as well!" I shouted as my mother and Robin got in the car.

"Harry, don't shout at your sister" my mother told and I shook my head while the tears began spilling out from my eyes. Gemma placed her hand on my back, it went up and down the whole time.

"It's okay" Gemma replied to mother.
The police vans started up they're engines and so did we. Then the cars pulled away and we were on our way to the given location.

{Y/N}

I felt my head shake on a hard wall type of thing. My head was pounding. I opened my eyes and looked beside me. Taylor. She was sleeping. Not restless nor peaceful.

I look at my surroundings and it's clear that we're trapped in a van, speeding off down the streets going to who knows where. I felt a sharp pain coming from my leg.

I flinch at the sudden pain and look down to only see red covering my leg. I tried processing of what it could be and see a large long and frequently deep cut going from my foot up to my inner thigh.

I let out a bloody scream but it was muffled by the tape covering my mouth. I looked over to Taylor. There wasn't any blood on her body except for the small cut on her eyebrow.

I push her with my shoulder, trying to wake her up. Tears started streaming down my cheeks. My stomach growls with hunger. I swear I haven't ate in so many days.

Suddenly Taylor's eyes flew open and are met with mine. I cry of the pain I'm feeling from the cut. She looks down at my deep cut and her eyes go wide and her face washed over with worry.

We were both tied up and our mouths were covered in layers and layers of tape. I think of the good times I had with everyone and the last things I did with them.

Saying have fun to Zayn, Liam and Louis. Hugging Niall and hugging Harry. I doubt that I'll see them again. This might be my last day of living my amazing life. Well half amazing.

I couldn't stop crying. I rested my head on Taylor's shoulder. And so did she. It means a lot for me that Taylor wanted to save me by herself to make up for the things she did to me.

But I mean, call the cops you dumb bitch. Suddenly there were sirence heard. I really hope they were from a police car.
"This is the FBI! Pull up immediately!" We heard a cop yell through the microphone connected to the car.

But instead of stopping the car started going really fast. Faster than before. I started panicking. What if we get in an accident? What if Harry or the cops give up? What if Natasha and her minions win? And keep us forever?

{HARRY}

"We got something!" We heard through the portable radio the cops gave us.
"This is the FBI! Pull up immediately" we heard the cop shout in the microphone.

In front of us was a black van. We couldn't see the people who were in it due to the tinted windows. It's been a few days that we've been driving to find Y/N.

That ment that there were endless tears going down my face. Endless mourns and endless heartbreaking sobs. Instead of the car pulling up it started going faster. Faster than before.

The car started speeding up as well. Suddenly we heard helicopter sounds above us. I looked up and ofcourse there was a policecopter above us.

The van just wouldn't stop. Not even for a minute.

I just hope Y/N's fine.

I can't lose her.

I already almost lost her once. And that was horrible. And she wasn't even gone from me. She was still close to me.

But if I lose her this time. It's over. She's gone. She wouldn't be a few feet away from me. She would be gone. Completely.

There wouldn't be a sign of her. There wouldn't be a laugh coming from her nor tears. There wouldn't be a smile from her nor a pissed off face.

There wouldn't be life at any party.
There wouldn't be life in myself.
There wouldn't be a real Harry Styles.

There wouldn't be a Y/N.