Chapter 56

{Y/N}

Finally the waitress came and took our drink orders while placing 6 boards on the table for us. She then left and we decided to wait until our drinks came.

I sat in the middle of Harry and Niall. Niall sat next to Liam and Zayn next to Liam as well which left Louis next to Harry. Oh the Larry feels! Yep. That's right. I found out. I found out about their secret "relationship". I've watched videos of them on YouTube.

And the most disturbing part is, I've red fanfiction about them. Weird thing is, I totally ship them! Even if I'm in a relationship with Harry, I still ship them but they don't know that, yet.

Finally our drinks came and we all took a few sips before we headed to the buffet area with our plates. Harry instead left his plate and switched it with a bowl. At first I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows but soon when I didn't get his attention I started plating up.

I took a slice of toasted bread and added some scrambled eggs on top of it. In the corner of my eye I saw them put out freshly pan fried flapjacks. Both Louis and I grew excited and ran over to where they placed it.

We both took multiple flapjacks and picked our toppings and went back to our table. Only Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and myself were seated at the table. There was no sight of Harry.

Finally Harry came with his bowl, placed it gently down and took his seat next to me. His hand automatically made it's way on my thigh and his other gripping his spoon.

I looked down at his breakfast plate and saw that he was eating cereal.
"What?" I asked out in surprise.
"What?" He copied as his striking eyes met mine.
"We're here in this fancy ass breakfast buffet and you're litterly eating cereal" I said and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Can a man not eat his cereal. And for your information I haven't had cereal in like two days" he said and began eating his cereal. I laughed and he looked at me.

"Is the cereal at least good?" Niall asked

"It is from a high quality buffet, isn't it?" He asked.
"I guess. But it doesn't mean that they made it" Niall answered and Harry shrugged and continued eating. We did as well.

We continued eating and chatting, sipping on our drinks now and then until we all were finished. I insisted that we split the bill but Harry hesitated. I kept going on about splitting the bill till I finally got my way.

We paid the bill and got back in the car. We sat in the same seats as we did before and turned on the radio. Music was softly playing in the background while we all talked about random stuff.

"Y/N? Are you good at skating?" Louis asked and I looked at him with a smile forming on my lips.
"One of the best" I lied. They all looked at me with surprised yet excited facial expressions.

"Good. You're going to love the surprise then" Harry said and realised he just ruined the surprise.
"Now I know where we're going" I said and looked out the window.
"Oh god dammit Harry!" Louis sassly exclaimed as he eyed him.

We all laughed and Harry kept his eyes focused on the road before we came to a stop in the middle of nowhere.
"Why are we stopping?" I asked as he and the boys all got out of the car.
"Just follow us" he said and motioned me to come closer. I stepped out of the car and grabbed a hold of his hand and walked with them.

"Where are we going?" I asked as nervousness washed over myself.
"You'll see" Harry replied and we finally came to a stop in the middle of nowhere.
"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Niall needed to fart and we didn't want to suffocate in the car due to the lack of oxygen so we came out here" Harry said and I looked at him blankly and burst out in fits of laughter. Suddenly we heard a fart noise come from Niall's direction.

Our heads snapped in his direction and he looked at us with a smile.
"You couldn't have done it farther away from us?" Zayn asked disgusted.
There was a cold breeze hitting my skin and making all of us smell the awful smell Niall left.

"God sake Niall! You should keep low on those Nandos!" Louis exclaimed in a sassy tone and waft the air with his hands.
"Sorry" Niall apologised, shrugging his shoulders and laughing.

His laugh was so contagious.

We laughed as well.