Chapter 3-Running Away

Start from the beginning

I was exhausted both mentally and physically. With crying over and over again because of the same reasons. They don't deserve these tears. I know that but yet I still give in. Do they want to see me in pain? Yes. Do they want me to be afraid of them?Yes. But most importantly, do they want me to hate myself? Unfortunately, yes....

They did all those things to me because they want to pull down my self-esteem and make me look down on myself. They want me to only be filled with hatred instead of love. I never knew the definition of love in the first place. They want to hurt me every way possible so I give up on my life sooner. That is what they want. They wanted me out of their life as if I was a burden. Maybe I am.

Thanks to them, I lost hope and wanted my life to end once and for all. I just cried harder.....All those dark days that I want to forget haunts me....I want to forget....I really do.....

An embrace made me look up and it was Audrey. I must have been too loud. She was eyeing me curiously and that made me wipe my tears. I give her a small smile to show that I am fine.

She smiled back, showing her cute teeth. A minute ago, I was pouring my eyes out but now I am happy that my sister is alright.

I catch a glimpse of my backpack and suddenly remember what we were supposed to do. All that drama distracted me. All that's left is food.

"Audrey, I need you to stay here for a few minutes." She smiles back and I make my way downstairs.

Within 5 minutes, I was back in my room. I place the backpack on my shoulders and pick up Audrey. It's now or never. Here goes nothing. I walk to my window and check whether the coast is clear.

I jump when I see no one is there and begin running as fast as I could. Audrey held onto me tightly.
.
.
.

I ran for about 15 minutes before I was finally out of the pack territory. I could feel the connection between me and the pack break. I was satisfied.

Now we were on a no mans land so we better be careful. I place Audrey down and took time to catch my breath. Once I did, we begin walking towards a random direction. The most important detail that I missed out was where we were going to run away to. How dumb of me.

We were both walking aimlessly and the sun has already set. Now, we are walking aimlessly in the dark. How wonderful is that? Thanks to someone. I can see that Audrey is getting restless as she falls a step behind me. I stop for a moment and carry her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I smile. I love it whenever she does that. It was her way of saying thank you.

I was just walking when I heard rustling of the bushes. There is someone here. We better hide or we get caught. I quietly walk towards the trees and pressed my fingers to my lips towards Audrey. She kept quiet but her eyes showed otherwise- she was terrified. My heart beats at an irregular pace and my knees weaken. I hope that 'someone' leaves. I take a peek and spot two wolves.

The two wolves were sniffing the air as if looking for something. And that something was me.....What was I going to do? Let's just hope I don't get caught. I lean my back against the tree and faced the bushes so I was no longer in their sight.

Please...Please don't let them see me.....

Just as I blinked, a wolf emerged from the bushes. How did it go there? It came from nowhere?! But once it made eye contact with me, I can feel my heart drop.

It was one of the two wolves. This one had grey fur with beautiful blue eyes. It was towering over me but when I sniffed the scent, I knew the wolf already had a mate.

The wolf growls at me. I know I would die soon but now is not a good time. I place Audrey down and hid her behind me as a protective instinct. "Who are you?" I say in a brave voice even though I was trembling inside.

Did I step into a pack's territory? Dang it, I should have been careful. The wolf shifts back to human form as the other wolf came by. It had brown eyes and a shade of darker grey fur. It was a little taller than the grey one. I am guessing he is older. What is it with me and observing them?

The blue-eyed guy who shifted was staring at me with hate. "Why did you come to our land?" He asks me with a harsh tone. He ignored my question though. That is just plain rude. "Is this a pack land?" I questioned, acting oblivious. "Yes! Now answer my question!" I can see his patience running thin.

"I was just taking a walk with my sister and didn't realize that we step foot on your land." I explained myself out but I knew that stepping on another pack's land was punishable. How reckless can I be? At that fine moment, Audrey decides to cry, worsening the situation at hand.

I carried her and comforted her. She lies her head on my shoulders and the last thing I heard were light snores. "The both of you are coming with us." The blue-eyed guy tugged on my hand. "Fine, fine I can walk by myself. " I walk in between the guy and the brown-eyed wolf.

What a long night this was going to be......

-----------

Hey guyss!!! Chapter 3 is finally out and I hoped you enjoyed it!!! I enjoyed writing this chapter even though I am not feeling well. Vote and comment if you like it!I will update soon!! Thank you for reading and I hope you guys will look forward to chapter 4!! This chapter is the beginning of many more drama to come!