Chapter 30

Mina took a deep breath she shouldn't give up, did Momo gave up on her when she keeps on pushing the girl away. 

"Like you said Moguri you'll be my wife" Mina mumbles to herself

 "Yah~ you looked scary when you mumble like that" Jimin said to her but she was to busy planning to even care. 

Afterhaving a bonding and spending Christmas with her father, Mina then decided to go back since her Dad is going to be busy.

 ---

 "Hello Sana, can I asked for your help~?" Mina asked as soon as Sana answers. 

"Roger that! Operation: Bring MiMo Back Together! Just wait at your house, Sana out!" 

Aftersaying that Sana end the call that Mina could only shake herhead.Minutes later Mina could hear her doorbell rings. 

"Wow she's fast" Mina said as she walks towards her door only to be engulf by a group hug.

 The seven of them are there even Tzuyu who despise her to the bones.Afterthey released Mina from the suffocatingbear hug Mina immediately say sorry. 

"I know that you all are probably angry at me-" 

"We're not angry at you silly, Sana already told us everything and we are always here to help" Nayeon said while the others nod.

 Chaeyoung jumps on Mina again 

"Mina Unnie~ why didn't you tell me! I didn't know you were going through all that pain!" Chaeyoung whines as Mina chuckles at her cute sister. 

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung~ah I just don't want you to get involved in this" 

"I'm letting this go this time cause you've gone through enough pain but if this happens again I won't forgive you"

 "This won't happen again I promise" 

"Pinky promise" Chaeyoung said showing her pinky at Mina in which Mina hooked hers. 

"Pinky promise"

 "Okay let's stop this drama and proceeds to start a plan" Jeongyeon said ruining the sisters moment.

 "Speaking of drama have you seen Jeongyeon when she was balling her eyes out" Jihyo said as she erupt in feat laughter then everybody follow whileMina smiles at the sight.

 "I-I c-aught a video of t-that" Dahyun manage to squeeze in between her laughs 

"Yah! I'm easily moved okay! Don't judge me~" 

"Okay~okay stop teasing my Jeongyeonie and let's start planning" 

"Aye aye!" They all said in unison then barged inside Mina's house.Mina was about to follow them but someone caught her wrist stopping her. 

"Unnie~" Tzuyu calls out can't manage to looked at Mina's eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry for umm slapping you and all the mean things I said towards you... I didn't know- I'm sorry" Tzuyu said looking down Mina then pulled herunto a hug.

 "It's fine, you not leaving Momo's side is more than enough for me" Mina said as she pats Tzuyu's back only to be separated by Sana. 

"Okay that's enough" Sana said with a hint of jealousy and Mina noticed it as she smirks at Sana. 

"Ehem I mean let's start" Sana continued while Mina eyed her mischievously.

 --- 

They all gather around the coeetable. 

Skip To The Good Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें