Chapter 10

Momo woke up early, about 3:00 am she was the one whose hugging Mina now. 

It was still dark so Momo can't see Mina's face, that's why she just wentback to sleep not minding to change her position since Mina is sleeping she doesn't have to explain anything.

 **-*********-*********-** 

"Aahhhhhhh!!!!" The two girls woke up from the high pitch screamed they heard, Momo even fall on the floor.Mina sit straight up rubbing her eyes.

 "Momo unnie how could you do this ! I trusted you!" Chae screamed.

 "Me? What did I do?" Momo said in her morning voice, she lean her head on the bed sleepily."Care to explain why Mina unnie is in that? She neve-" The lion cub's accusations was cut for a pillow fly straight to her face that is thrown by none otherthan her older sister.

 " stop being such a drama queen Chae " Mina said standing up to find something appropriate to wear.Just by the action her unnie did, she already know it 

"such a show o"she thought as she shook her head.While the two siblings were bantering Momo went back to sleep.Mina change her mind and went to bath instead while Chae went to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast.Aftertaking a bath and dressing up Mina went to wake Momo up from an uncomfortable sleeping position.

 "Momo, wake up." But Momo didn't budge. 

"Yah! Wake up!" 

"Hhnngg~ 5 more minutes" Momo whined, so Mina went near Momo and flicked her forehead hard enough to wake her.

 "Ow!"

 "I said wake up" 

"You didn't have to hit me" Momo said rubbing her forehead.

 "I've got no choice, you're not waking up and I don't want to be late so do whatever you need to do and be fast" Then Mina walk out of the room.

 "Asking nicely would do though!" Momo shouted and made her way to the bathroom.Mina heard Momo shouted and a smile crept through her face, it can never fail to make her happy whenever she can successfully annoy the other girl. 

"Really smooth Unnie, really smooth" chaeyoung smugly said while fixing the table in which Mina just rolled her eyes.

 "All I know is that you never sleep in just undies, but now! Wow"

 "Shut up, I sleep whenever I want, and however I want" Mina retorted. 

"Yeah like sleeping- " Mina shut Chae up by pressing her hand on the poor kid's mouth. 

" Another word my lovely sister, another word and I swear, I will burn all your sketches, doodles and even those paintings so if I were you, I would justlisten to my unnie" She whispered.Chaeyoung's eyes widen at what her sister just said that's why she nodded right away and zip her mouth using her right hand.Aftera couple of minutes Momo came and they started to eat, aftereating they went to school.

 ~20 minutes later~

 They are now near the school and Momo can already see a tall figure vigorously waving her hands.Tzuyu ran towards Momo and engulfed the blonde girl with a hug.

 "Unnie~" 

"I think you've got a competitor unnie and I tell you her face is no joke" Chaeyoung whispered to Mina making sure that only Mina can hear her. 

"I'm not competing on anyone"Momo return the hug this act made Mina raised an eyebrow.The two girls let go of the hug and Momo introduced Tzuyu to them. 

"Mina, Chaeyoung this is Tzuyu. Tzuyu this is Mina"

 "Momo's girlfriend" Mina added coldly.That short statement made Tzuyu stop clinging on Momo, She crossed her arms and said.