Chapter 23

Momo walk quiet and melancholy as she takes the path to her home. 

When she got home there was a confetti cannons that Sana fired while Jihyo holds a cake then they all shouted. 

"Congratulations Momo!!!" They all said in unison and that's it, Momo let's out the tears that she's been keeping.

 "Guess it didn't go well" Nayeon whispered. 

"T-Thanks g-guys I really appreciated i-it but I'm tired s-so I'll get going" Momo said in between sobs as she went upstairs to her room. 

"Momo-" 

"P-please guys~" Momo pleaded and they understand, they let Momo go as they went on cleaning the confetties on the floor. 

"Poor Momo" Sana said looking down since she could feel the sadness of Momo.

 ---

 AfterJeongyeon cooked dinner she also decided to leave while Tzuyu stays. 

"Are you sure you guys will be alright here alone?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"We will be okay unnie don't worry" Tzuyu assured 

"Make sure Momo eats"

 "Yes I will" 

"I'll be going now, take care" 

"Bye unnie get home safe" Tzuyu bids goodbye before going back to the kitchen and setting up Momo's dinner.

 "Momo unnie~" she calls out setting the tray of food on the study table inside Momo's room. 

"Momo unnie wake up you have to eat"Momo finally wakes up her eyes were swelling from crying earlier.

 "I'm not hungry Tzuyu-ah" Momo whispered, rejecting the food taking Tzuyu by surprise. 

"Omo! Are you dying already! Is that you!?" Tzuyu said while checking on Momo's face. 

"Yah~" Momo said pushing Tzuyu face oof her as she chuckle at her dorky dongsaeng. 

Tzuyu laughed along Momo but stops when she felt a drop of water on her hand. 

Momo's laughter turned into sobs as tears started to stream down her face, 

Tzuyu immediately pulled Momo into a hug patting the girl's back as she triesto calm her. 

"Shhh~ it will be okay unnie"

 "It hurts so much" Momo said in between sobs and snilesas she cries on Tzuyu's shoulder. 

"I-I was s-so stupid to t-hink that she feels the same" Momo continues, Tzuyu was sad and at the same time mad to see her Momo unnie like this notingthat she once like the girl. 

"B-but I couldn't blame her I'm the one who asked for this"

 "Momo unnie don't blame yourself okay~ you cannot always expect someone to return your feelings" Tzuyu said and Momo nodded in return. 

"Now I know how you feel everytime I rejected you I didn't know it would hurt this much, I'm so sorry Tzuyu that I hurted you" 

"Forget all that I can't force you to like me anyway when someone already have that place. And in fact I just realized that I'm too good for you" Tzuyu saidmaking Momo hit her.Tzuyu moved away from the hug as she cups Momo's face and wipe the tears. 

"If you two are meant to be it will be hmm" 

"Why do speak as if you lived longer than me?" Momo asked making Tzuyu chuckle. 

"I'm smart remember and the forces are with me" Tzuyu said as she shows both of her ears making Momo smile. 

"See it suits you better when you smile, you looked ugly when you cry with that mucus on your nose"Momo quicky wipes her nose to find none as she glares at the laughing Tzuyu

 "But seriously unnie you have to eat. Jeongyeon unnie cooked that" 

"Fine fine if you insist" Momo said taking the tray of food from Tzuyu.

 "Uuhhm~ Tzuyu" Momo calls aerswallowing her food.

 "Hmm?"

 "Thank you" 

"You will always be welcome, finished that fast and I'll treat you an ice cream" Tzuyu said with a smile.

 --- 

Tzuyu was on her way to her unit when she saw Mina punching her passcode,

 she fastened her pace and quickly holds on to Mina's arm. 

"What do you want?" Mina asked as she turns around to look at Tzuyu.

 "What are you doing?" 

"Uhh punching my passcode?"

 "Why did you do that to Momo unnie?" 

"I don't have time for this stupid talk" Mina replied and was about to go inside but Tzuyu held her arm tight. 

"Answer me!" Tzuyu insisted 

"Isn't it obvious that I'm sick of it and that I don't feel the same as hers" 

"Obvious? The only thing that is obvious here is you having feelings and everyone can see that" 

"Feelings you say? I never had that and never will" 

"Stop lying to yourself!"

 "If I ever had that feeling you're insisting that I do, why would I stop all this?" 

"......." 

"And it isn't my fault that she is so stupid to get caught up in the act, though it was amusing and she entertains me with her stupidity-" 

a hard slap on theface stops Mina from talking.

 "Momo unnie is not a toy, I trusted you and even gave up my feelings cause I never knew you could be such a jerk, I hope I slap some senses in you. Tch!"Tzuyu said leaving Mina standing there shocked, tasting her own blood and her cheek feels like burning.

 "Damn" Mina hissed while holding her cheek and proceeded to enter her unit. 

She put all the things she bought above the kitchen's counter as she enters the bathroom, splashing water on her face as she stares at the mirror beforesighing.

 She wipes her face, went to her room and lay flat on her bed taking the peach plushie on her side before sighing again. 

Putting the peach aside before closing her eyes, a tear fell down. 

"I'm sorry"