Chapter 7

Mina woke up hugging the cute peach instead of her heinz ketchup plushie that has her name on.

 It was Monday the most dreadful day in every week but today's an exception since it was the signing up for the club, there's no need to listened to theteacher's boring lectures.

 Mina woke up a bit early than usual, since she can't go back to sleep anymore, she decided to dress up and make herself a breakfast.She just made an omelette, toast a bread and what condiments goes well with an omelette? it is her treasured bottle of heinz ketchup of course.Aftereating she put the dishes on the sink then proceeded to brush her teeth. 

She look at the clock and it is still early so she decided to visit Momo. She went to the blonde's house, she stand in front of the door and fix herself firstbefore knocking.A few moments aera lady in a bussiness attire popped out of the door 

"Maybe she is Momo's mom" Mina thought. 

"Oh. What can I do for you pretty little fella?" The lady said. 

"Uhm. Is Momo in there? I'm Momo's friend Mina." Mina politely introduced herself while bowing.

 "Come in. Momo is still sleeping just go upstairs and you'll see Momo's room" The lady said before going in the kitchen.Mina said thanks and went upstairs to look for the blonde's room and she found a pink door with Momo written in hiragana(japanese characters).She went inside not bothering to knock since she knew the blonde is sleeping, she observed the room. 

The room is painted with pastel pink and is filledwith various life size plushies with a white queen size bed where Momo is sleeping right now, it was a cute room but what caught her attention is thepenguin that Momo is hugging. 

She went near the bed, her first intention was to just look at the penguin... or is it? But Momo's flawless face distracted her and she can't help but to studythe face of the sleeping girl instead, from the eyes that form a small eye smile whenever she is happy, the gorgeous nose and those pink lips.Mina's face is only a foot away from Momo, she doesn't know what's with her these days. She doesn't like the blonde but there is somewhat force thatpulls her toward the blonde just like how those lips is pulling her right now.

Just as she thought she could steal a kiss when it was only a few inches away, Momo open her her eyes and bolted up causing their heads to bump at oneanother and Mina swear she just saw the stars early this morning.

 "Would you guys please stop staring at me when I'm asleep it's creeping me out" Momo hissed as she rubbed her now sore forehead.Mina didn't mind Momo's complain as she touch her forehead that now has a lump from the recent head banged she had. 

"Oww!" Mina winced when her fingers get in touch with the swelling part of her forehead. 

"Omg! Did I hurt you that bad?" Momo asked. 

"No, it's okay" Mina answered. 

"Come here let me take a look" Mina came to Momo and let the blonde inspect her forehead, Momo touches the lump causing Mina to winced. 

"Yah! No touchy!" Mina retorted for her forehead is in pain. 

"Opps! Sorry but it is your fault, why are so close to my face? Huh!?" Momo interrogated while pointing her finger at the red head. 

"Well, I-I was... just.. gonna wipe the drool in your face because it was such an eye sore" Thankfully for Mina's smart brain she was able think of an excuse.Hearing what Mina said Momo turned red out of embarrassment and quickly wiped the corner of her lips, only to find out that there wasn't any drool.