Chapter 12

Morning came and Mina is now cooking some pancakes and she let Tzuyu wake Momo up.

 At first the younger one wants to cook but Mina didn't allow her and let her wake Momo up instead even though she wants to wake Momo personally, butshe can't risked the chances of Tzuyu poisoning her if she lets the latter cook.

 And now Tzuyu is running towards Momo's room opening it and pouncing over the sleeping girl. 

"Momo unnie! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" 

"Five more minutes~"

 "That's a great idea unnie! If you want let's just not go to school and lay all day that way I can cuddle with you-"Sitting up abruptly. 

"You know what Tzuyu we have to get ready for school! School is important! School is life! That's why I am going to fix myself now... and you should too~"Momo rambles as she rushes her way to the bathroom while Tzuyu stares at her in confusion as she scratched her head but decided to fix herself also.When Momo is done dressing herself, she went down the stairs, the smell of butter and pancakes filled her nostrils as she made her way to the kitchen.

 "Good Morning" Momo greeted and Mina finally look up from settling there breakfast."Morning" Mina greeted back as she takes off her apron.

 "Thanks for staying by my side last night" Momo said sitting down. 

"Don't mention it, you can't make me sleep on the couch anyways" Mina replied a smirk is plastered on her face.Minutes later Tzuyu came in, greeting Momo a good morning and not forgetting to send a glare at Mina.

 "And good morning to you too" Mina said afterreceiving the glare.As Tzuyu sit down she eyed the pancakes, poking it with her fork like it is not edible.

 "Don't worry it is not poisoned I'm not that savage but thinking back, I should've just done it"Pushing the plate away. 

 "I'm not going to eat that" Tzuyu said sending a glare at the red head. 

"Tzuyu don't waste your food" Momo decided to talk before putting the pancake inside her mouth.

 "But Unnie what if-if it's poisoned" Tzuyu said exasperately.

 "It's not poisoned Tzuyu and if it is, I will poison her myself" Momo replied.

 "Fine~ but you have to feed me" Tzuyu asked smiling widely at Momo.

 "Aigoo~ Tzuyu-ah do I really have to feed you?" 

"Neh~"

 "Not on my watch, I would gladly see you starve than let MY girlfriend feed someone else but me" Mina finally joined in the conversation taking Tzuyu'splate away from the latter.

 "Do you really think I would believe those words that came out from your mouth, anyone can say that they are Momo unnie's girlfriend" 

"So you want a proof? Fine, if that can make you stop bugging my girlfriend" Mina said and went over to Momo.The blonde didn't have a chance to asked what kind of proof was Mina talking about as she felt a sopair of lips against hers.As Mina's lips touches Momo's, she couldn't deny that it was so,buttery, and sweet maybe because of the pancake the blonde was eating.The kiss was definitely enough to cause the little Momo's inside the blonde's head to panick. 

*inside momo's head* 

Enggkk...enggk..engkk~Flashing of red lights could be seen.Error error errorAahhh~ 

"The kiss cause a massive chaos!" One of the momo's said.

 "May day! May day! The real Momo is malfunctioning! What do we do!?" the other Momo said."Like we know any better!"