Chapter 22

Momo accompanied Mina to the airport- Chaeyoung can't come because she has a meeting with the arts club members.(A/n: have I mention that Mina and Chae are step sisters, I didn't right? Well they are.(^-^))

 When Mina's flight was finally announce she stood and fixed her things getting ready to go. 

"Bye Mina" Momo said while waving her hands

 "Bye~" Mina replied and was about to go. 

"Wait!" Momo stops her and she turns around. 

"Wha-" She was cut owhen Momo peck on her left cheek.

 "Have a safe trip and take good care of your dad" Momo said with a smile causing Mina to smile too.

 "I will, thanks" Mina said then went to her flight while Momo watched till the latter's figure was gone.Afterthat she quickly dialed Jeongyeon's number.

 "Hello what can I do for you?" 

"Jeongyeon~ah I need your help" 

"What? I can't hear you""I said I need your help!"

 "Sorry What?"

 "I said I NEED YOUR FREAKI-" 

"Hahaha I'm currently busy right now, please leave a message afterthis beep"

 "Cursed you Yoo Jeongyeon" Momo thought afterwasting her energy over nothing. 

 "I need help! It's an emergency!" Momo left a message and proceeded to go home and just wait for Jeongyeon there.

 --- 

Momo was chugging down her coke when the door burst open revealing Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Sana, Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun holding a baseball batswhile Tzuyu was wearing a brass knuckles with spikes. 

Momo spit out her drink as soon a she sees them. 

"Where is the emergency!? "

 "Did that Jimin came again!?" 

"Are you robbed?"They all said in unison while searching all over the place.

 "Calm down guys! And why are you all here looking like a thug specially you Tzuyu where did you get that brass knuckles?" Momo said.Tzuyu quickly hides her knuckles before muttering. 

"It's for emergencies where I need to use force" 

"So what is the emergency? " Jihyo asked. 

"Yeah, Jeong unnie said you needed help." Dahyun agreed putting the bat aside before settling on the couch.

 "Don't hesitate on telling us if someone hurt you, you see this bat I will hit them like-" Sana said as she swings her bat and Sana born with a special kindof ability- she lost a grip on the bat causing it to fly and hit a vase. 

"Sana!! That was my mother's favorite vase"

 "Ooopss" Sana replied flashing a cute smile accompanied by a cute giggle and a cute peace sign.

 "So tell me what is the emergency quick, me and Jeongyeon still have a date. Right babe?" Nayeon said as she clung on Jeongyeon in which the latterlook at her in distaste and push her away. 

"Don't babe me! Now what's with the message you peach" Jeongyeon asked now all of the attention is on Momo making the latter choke down on herown saliva. 

"Uhh~ I-I-I.... Hmmm ahh" 

"God what!?" Jihyo asked with her loud voice making them all flinch