Day Five: 'Twas The Night Before Christmas

"Here yeh go darling

"Here yeh go darling.'" Harry hands you a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows floating at the top of the brown sweet liquid. At 24 weeks pregnant, the cravings are strong and a cup of steaming cocoa sounds like heaven to you.

"Thank you, my love." You bring the cup close to your face, feeling the warmth from the drink brush against your lips and nose. Blowing on the hot liquid, you take a small sip, tasting the sweet drink against your tongue.

"How'd I do?" Harry has a smirk sneaking across his lips as he waits for your praises about what a extraordinary job he did on your cup of cocoa.

"It's perfect. Thanks babe." You take another sip, holding the cup with both hands and resting it on your tummy. Harry sets his mug on the coffee table; reaching in the basket next to the couch he pulls out a blanket, spreading it across your body.

"Stay righ' there. Don't move." Harry stands up, pointing his finger at you. His expression makes you giggle as he is trying really hard to be serious, but ends up letting out an explosive laugh when you giggle back at him.

The little girl inside your belly has been extremely active today. All that dancing must have worn her out as it seems like she has fallen asleep. You run your hand down the front of your stomach, rubbing back and forth. Harry pads back to the couch with a book tucked under his arm. He sits on the couch next to your feet.

"Gonna read our little Grace a Christmas story." Your husband holds up a Christmas book, causing you to chuckle.

"You are a dork." You cuddle into his side, kissing his cheek.

"Excuse me? Just because she isn't 'ere yet, doesn't mean Grace has to miss out on the Styles' Christmas traditions." Harry acts all offended which just makes you laugh more. One of the reasons you love this boy is for his ability to always make you laugh. You hope this baby inside your belly has received the gift of his humor.

"Alright. What're yeh going to read to our little one?" You decide to go along with it, because the Styles' family Christmas traditions are things nobody should miss out on.

"The famous, Night Before Christmas." Harry opens the book to the first page, using his other hand to give your baby bump a 'love rub' as Harry calls it. "Okay Grace, 'ere we go." Harry adjusts the book so it is facing the bump, because the baby needs to see the pictures. Harry starts to read.

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; Harry leans in close to the bump and whispers to his daughter. "The house is really quiet, so shhh." Putting his fingers against his lips. causing you to let out a small giggle. You find it adorable he feels the need to explain things to your baby.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there; "Can yeh see your stocking? The red one right next to mummy's." Harry points his finger towards the fireplace that is currently lit, making the room feel warm and cozy. Three stocking hang from hooks over the fireplace. Two cream and one red, each embroidered with a name. Harry turns the page of the book and continues to read.