My Favorite Part

Two strong knocks cut through the room filled with bubbly conversation. You quickly walk over to the door, cracking it just enough to identify who is on the other side.

"Pssst! It's me!" Harry whispers, making you giggle at his goofy comment. "I'm here to pick up my princess."

Shaking your head, you smile at your husband who is looking extremely sexy in his black suit. The custom fit trousers cling to his thighs in a way that makes your body tingle. His white shirt is tucked in but he looks as if he is allergic to buttons because only the bottom two are buttoned together, letting your favorite butterfly tattoo make an appearance. The custom fit suit jacket shows off his body in a way that makes you feel hot and bothered. His hair is still short, but just long enough to let some of those beloved curls show.

"Let me grab her from Gem. Hold on." You don't let Harry into the room. All the ladies are getting into their dresses for the wedding that is supposed to start in about 30 minutes. Gemma is standing in the middle of the room, her white dress sparkling in the light. The final touches of makeup have been added to her face and her veil is currently being clipped into her hair. Three-year-old Grace is quietly standing in front of Gemma, holding Bob, as she watches her aunt be transformed into a princess.

"Mumma." Grace notices you coming towards her in the center of the room. "Look how pretty!" Her eyes are wide as she looks at the sparkles all over the wedding dress.

"Daddy wants you! Should we go find him?" You ask the toddler, even though she doesn't really have a choice. "Give Auntie Gem a kiss!"  Grace leans towards Gemma so she can plant an open mouth kiss on her Aunt's cheek. You begin to walk towards the door.

"Bye Auntie." Grace is blowing kisses to the room and waving goodbye to all the women in the bridal party.

You grab the flower crown and shoes that belong to your little monkey off a table and open the door to step out.

"There's my princess." Bending down, Harry opens his arms wide in an invitation for Grace to give him a hug.

"Daddy you my prince?" Grace asks as Harry giggles and nods.

Bob in hand, she runs to her father, her bare feet slapping against the stone floor.

"Look at how pretty you are." Harry says admiring Grace's dress. The dress was a rose pink color that stopped just above her toes. Random flowers are scattered around the fabric of the skirt. The same pink and white flowers pepper the top of the dress. A tiny bow wraps around her middle where the skirt meets bodice. Her hair has been pulled out of her face in a way that the curls are mostly at the back of her head.

"Look!" Grace shows her pink fingernails to Harry, wiggling them around so he can see the sparkles

"Lucky! I want some!" Harry says, looking at you with a smirk. 

"Here are her shoes and crown." You say handing Harry the flower crown and glittery shoes Grace is wearing for the wedding. "I guess I will see you when the wedding starts?" You question.

"Yea, I'll finish getting her ready. Go put on your dress and we'll see you soon." Harry throws a wink in your direction as you wave to the two people who have taken over every inch of your heart.

The wedding is being held at the beautiful Thornton Manor in Birkenhead, England. The estate is huge and absolutely gorgeous. The whole wedding party is staying in the Manor during the wedding celebration. Walking down the hall of bedrooms holding Grace's hand, Harry puffs out his cheeks and lets out a huge gust of air. Harry knows his daughter will not comprehend the thoughts he needs to express but he lets them out anyway.

"Can't believe your Auntie Gem is getting married today. Are ya ready for Michal to be your uncle?" Harry knows that Grace won't even blink an eye at the change. Gemma and Michal have been dating for years, so in Grace's mind, Michal is already part of the family.

"I like him." Grace says.

"Me too bub!" Harry really liked Michal. Michal was good for Gemma, Harry can visibly see how happy they make each other and that makes Harry happy for them. Harry knew Michal and Gemma will live happily together for many years.

Stopping, Harry turns and opens the door to the bedroom your family has been staying in over the past three nights. Harry picks up his bouncing toddler and sets her on his bed.

"Gracie girl, are ya gonna help me throw some flowers?" Grace sets Bob on the bed and picks at the flowers on her dress as her father puts on her sparkly shoes.

"Mmhmm. That's my job!" Grace smiles with pride.

"Push bug." Grace makes a pushing sound but doesn't move her foot at all. After struggling for a minute to get her right shoe on, Harry attempts the left.

Squeezing her chubby foot into the sparkly shoe, he buckles the strap. Harry walks over to the full-length mirror to verify he is looking sharp and ready for the wedding. Running his hand through his hair a few times he decides he is all set.

"Grace Gemma Styles please come to daddy." Harry calls for the little one who is being oddly quiet and is probably getting into something she shouldn't. Grace sneaks around the bed, her dress swaying back and forth.

Harry smiles at her goofy personality. He is a proud dad and loves this silly girl with all his heart. Walking over to the bed, Harry picks up the crown made of flowers. The flowers matched the bouquet and flowers used for decoration.

"Hold still Gracie, gotta make you a princess okay?" Harry stands behind Grace.

"O-Tay!" Grace smiles as she tries hard to hold still for her father. Sticking his tongue out, Harry places the flower crown on top of her curls and begins to pin it into her hair with major concentration.

"I believe I have the most beautiful girl in the world standing in front of me." Harry says meaning every ounce of the statement he just uttered.

"That's me!" Grace shouts pointing to her chest.

"That's right Gracie. You are the most beautiful girl in the world." Harry puts his hand out so Grace can hold his hand as they walk to the meeting place before the ceremony begins.

You can see the guests sitting in their seats as your husband and daughter join the group.

"You look beautiful." Harry says in your ear as he pulls you into a tight hug.

"You don't look so bad yourself Styles." You tease with a slight smirk on your face. Harry hands over Grace so he can go talk to his sister for a moment.

You watch the private interaction take place. The sweet relationship they have melts your heart into the biggest puddle. You can only hope Grace will have a sibling that she will love like Gemma and Harry love each other. With a hug, and a kiss, Harry returns to get Gracie as the music begins.

The string instruments begin to play a beautiful song as Harry shows Grace how to hold the basket. Harry walks alongside her as she holds the basket in her hand. The aisle is lined with lanterns that each contain a candle. The matching flowers from the bouquets and flower crowns have been placed on top of each lantern. The decor is simple but beautiful, just like the bride.

Taking her time Grace reaches into the basket and pulls out a handful of flowers

Taking her time Grace reaches into the basket and pulls out a handful of flowers. She drops them on the ground and looks up at her father for verification that she is completing her task correctly. Harry nods and encourages Gracie to continue down the line. Upon reaching the end, Grace gives Michal a hug then Harry picks her up and joins his fellow groomsman in line alongside Michal.

The bridesmaids follow, each looking beautiful as they glide down the rows. Harry's smile grows as he watches you walk down the aisle. Thinking back to when you were dressed in a white gown, flowers in your hands and happy tears streaming down your face. Remembering the day you became his. It is a day he will never forget; it was one of the best days of his life.

Harry sets Grace down as Gemma begins to walk down the aisle. Harry's eyes immediately fill with tears. His sister looks stunning and he is so proud of her. As he watches her float down the aisle, Harry cannot help but be happy for her and this next chapter of her life.

"Auntie!" Grace says as she points to Gemma.

"Shhh. Gotta be quiet love. She looks pretty huh?" Harry sniffs back tears as he whispers to his daughter.

Just as he finishes his sentence, Grace wiggles her hand out of his and runs toward Gemma. Wrapping her arms around the skirt of Gemma's dress, Grace looks up and says with a massive smile "Auntie, you are the prettiest princess."

The wedding guests let out a laugh at the honest flower girl, as Harry scoops her up into his arms. Apologizing for his little girl, he takes her back to their spot with the groomsmen. Grace hides her head in Harry's neck embarrassed by the laughing.

Gemma smiles at her niece, chuckling to herself as she finishes the walk to her groom. The ceremony continues and it could not have been better. A beautiful day, for a beautiful couple.

The marriage is sealed with a kiss and the bride and groom walk hand in hand for the first time as a married couple. The wedding party follows behind, when Grace breaks from Harry's hand once again. Running through people, Grace meets up with Gemma.

Pulling on Gemma's hand to get her attention Grace starts to have tears fill her eyes. "I sorry Auntie." Grace cries feeling extremely bad for   people laughing on her aunt's special day.

Gemma stops and bends down to her niece's level. "No need to feel sorry Goose. Can I tell ya a secret?"

"Mmhmm." She hums as tears spill down her chunky cheeks.

"Your hug was my favorite part!" Gemma smiles wide as she sees the grin starting to appear on Gracie's face.

"Love you Auntie!" Grace and Gemma embrace in a hug.

"Go find your mum and daddy Goose!" Gemma tells Grace as she bounces back to her parents.

"Where did you go bug?" You ask as your daughter climbs in your arms.

"I told auntie sorry. Guess what?" Grace says with her eyes as wide as golf balls. "I her favorite part."

"Really? Mine too love." Harry says as he kisses her forehead and pulls you in tight for a family hug.

A month later, you look upon the mantel at the beautiful moment that was captured. A bride and her flower girl wrapped up in a hug that turned out being the best moment of the wedding.