"So Fashion"

The seatbelt clicks into the buckle as Harry gets Grace safely tucked into her booster seat. Kissing her cheek, Harry pulls away, closing her door. You are standing in the garage next to the black Range Rover waiting to talk to Harry before he leaves.

"Love yeh!" Harry puckers his lips, moving in close to give you a kiss goodbye. He is stopped by your finger on his lips.

"Listen. You are going in for a fitting. That's it. Do not buy anything. I better not see any Gucci bags coming through that door when you and Grace get home. Okay?" You say in a tone that makes Harry understand you mean business.

"Fittings. Don' bring anythin' home. Got it." He says a little muffled as his lips smush against your finger.

"Go have fun! Love you!" You say. Removing your finger, you give Harry a goodbye kiss.

'Love yeh babe!" Harry opens the door to the Range. Sliding his bum across the seat, he inserts the keys in the ignition and starts the car.

"Where we goin daddy?" Grace looks out the window as Harry drives out of the gate and onto the road.

"The best store in the world." Harry eyes sparkle and his lips pull into a joyful smile. He is excited to take Grace to his favorite store.

"We go shopping?" Grace wonders.

"Kind of. I need to try on some new suits for my tour comin' up." Harry pulls at his lip as he drives down the road. Harry Lambert, his stylist, set up the fitting for Harry's tour outfits. During his first solo tour, Gucci custom made multiple floral suits; they were unique and something that only Harry Styles could pull off. For his next tour, Harry wanted the same vibe. Something unique and special that nobody else has. So he turned to Gucci to help him accomplish just that.

Harry pulls up to the Gucci London Bond Street flagship store, putting the car into park as he sees a valet coming to take the Range. Harry hops out, shaking the valet's hand, explaining to the man that he needs to get Grace out of the car. Harry goes to Gracie's side. Opening the door he tickles her tummy as he unbuckles her from her car seat, causing her to giggle. Harry and Grace walk hand and hand towards the front door.

The big brown doors open, a man in a black suit holds the door for the father and daughter.

"Hi!" Grace says, stopping to shake his hand, just like her father does when he enters a room.

"Hello!" The man says, shaking her hand back, grasping Harry's hand quickly as well.

"Mr. Styles. Welcome! We have lots to try on today!" Pierre, a fitting specialist, greets Harry with a firm handshake. Pierre is dressed in Gucci head to toe. His suit fits perfectly on his tall body and his shoes look like they were shined this morning. "I see you brought along Ms. Styles as well. Nice to meet you." Holding her hand out, Grace greets Pierre.

"Hi I Gracie Bug!" She says loudly, causing the employees around to giggle at her cuteness.

"Nice to meet you, Gracie Bug. Should we take you back to the tailoring room?" Pierre asks, showing Harry and Grace the way. Grace holds Harry's hand as they walk through the beautiful store that has colors popping everywhere. The store is bright and fun, causing Grace's eyes to become so big they are almost falling out of her head.

"Ah-maz-ing!" Grace whispers to her father, reminding Harry of the feeling he had when he walked into his first Gucci store. Amazing. Beautiful. Unique.

Pierre opens the door to the fitting room; Harry's suits are hung on a rack. Harry's eyes gleam with excitement as they pan across the different fabrics that draw to him. These fabrics aren't ordinary; they are random, loud, and wild, something very few men can pull off.