Chapter 2

The classes were boring. But good thing next class is ART CLASS! I walked down the hallway, people stared and whispered. I frown, I kept walking until I bump into someone. I look up seeing Emma, I smile softly at her. She gives me a sad smile and leaves. Why is she sad?

Did I do something that made her sad?!

"Kayson!" A girl ran to past me and into his arms. I rolled my eyes. I never liked love, I'm too scared to even try to love someone but Blake, is taking me out. Is that love?

Kayson shoved his tongue down her throat. I cringed at the sight. He pulled away and looked at me. My eyes widen and pretended that I was on my phone. 

"Are you disgusted, Kara." 

I looked up from my phone and Kayson was smirking at me. 

"M-me?" I say, he gives out a low chuckle. I look behind me to make sure he's talking to me. I let out a nervous laugh. Hopefully he isn't mad at me from this morning. 

"Why are you talking to me now?" I asked, and crossed my arms on my chest.

His features harden. "Well, you did bump into me." 

I scoff, "So." 

He grunts, "Now that you have bumped into me..." He trailed off and walked closer to me pushing his so called girlfriend out the way. I instantly backed away, he walked toward me again. I took a step back. Then again but I hit a wall. SHIT.

He put both his hands on either side of my head. Trapping me in the middle. I could feel is minty breath, fanning my face.

"I want you to apologize to me." He sternly said, I raised an eyebrow at him. "Um. Why would I when you bumped into me." 

He looked at me, I gave him a weak smile, already scared. He smirked, "Do I make you uncomfortable?"

I opened my mouth to say something bu nothing came out.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" He leans in and kisses my Jaw. My eyes widen and I tried pushing him off. 

"Y-yes."

His lips traveled down to my neck. I whimper, I struggle to push him off me. He sucks on my neck and bites it. I let out a moan and I hear him chuckle. I furrowed my eyebrows. NO! I won't let him get to me!

I push him with all my force, and he stumbles but steps back.

"Wow, most ladies love that when I do that to them." He winked at me, 

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm not like those ladies you fucked."

He threw his head back and laughed, "At least not yet."

I gasp, and slapped him right on the face. He grunts in pain but it looks like it didn't affect him at all. I huff, I look into his eyes and see pure anger. Shit, I did it again. I ran as quickly as possible.

"I'll fucking ruin your life!" He yells, we'll see about that.

********

I made it to art class. I let out a long sigh, and took a seat. The teacher instructed us, I looked down at the white piece of paper and thought.

As I was thinking someone, tapped my shoulder.

I turn to look at the person and it was Amelia,

"Yeah?" I smile softly at her.

"What happened you were almost late to class. You're never late." She questions, I bit my lip nervously. I looked down then back up, seeing concern in her eyes.

"Oh, nothing. I just forgot to give a text book to a friend." I played it off and put on a fake smile. She nods, Amelia was about to look on her paper when something caught her eye. 

"What is that?" She says, and points to a spot on my neck. I raised an eyebrow at her

"What is what?" 

She points to it again. SHIT! FUCKING KAYSON! HE GAVE ME A HICKEY! I rub on the part where she points. 

"That's just a bug bite" I smile softly, she shook her head. "It looks more than a bug bite." 

I gave her a weak smile, "Well, it is-"

"It looks like a hickey." Amelia says, and gave me a smug look.

"No! It's no!" I replied, she wiggled her eyebrows. "Who gave it t you?" She asks, and continues to wiggle her eyebrows. Shit.

"N-no one." I stuttered and looked down. "Oh come on tell me!" She shakes me and I look back at her. Fuck, fine!

"K-kayson." a shiver went down my spine. She stops shaking me, "Kayson?" 

I slowly nod, she meets my eyes. "Why?"

I shrug, "I have no clue but this doesn't mean nothing."

"You sure-"

"YES!" I said quickly, she rolled her eyes playfully and started drawing. Maybe I can put makeup on this? I drew a lonely tree on a hill. A smile tugs on my lips. 

I then added a galaxy background. Beautiful, now I can show my teacher. The bell rung and I gave my painting to the teacher. She loved it so much that she will hang it up on the wall outside for everyone to see.

I went to my locker to put my stuff away. I shoved everything in their, as I was abut close it someone closed it for me and was right in front of me. I smirk, "Blake."

He smirks back, "Hey," Then he winks at me. "So, tomorrow okay."

I nod, "Tomorrow at 8:00?"

"I forgot actually, but I'll pick you up at 8:00." he looks into my eyes and I smile softly then nod.

"Uh, okay."

"Okay, bye." He waves at me and leaves.

Time to go home, FINALLY!!

********

I made it home I got out of my car and walked into my house. "EMMA!" I yell, and waited for a response. 

"Oh, you're here." She replied, and comes into the living room. I raised an eyebrow at her. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked, she looks at me and tilts her head in confusion.

"About what?" 

"You said you wanted to talk to me this morning." I'm feeling quite annoyed. She snaps her fingers and smiles sadly. 

"What?" I say, then I walk tot he kitchen to grab something to eat. She follows me.

"Well, my mom thought it  was annoying and dumb that you stay here and I pay for everything." 

My eyes widen, "I pay for everything!" 

Emma, nods "I know so I tried to convenience her but she said that she wants you out of my OWN HOUSE!"

"Your HOUSE! YOUR OWN HOUSE!" I screamed, No! WHERE WILL I GO! I'LL BE HOMELESS!

"Yeah! She thought I payed the taxes and bills and you pay nothing." Em, crosses her arms on her chest. I frown, where would I live?! "I'm sorry I should have been the one paying."

He eyes widen. "No! You do! She just....Never mind anyways will you be okay by yourself?"

I nod slowly, feeling like I'm losing everything. "I know this sucks balls but you have my number so call me if you find another house." She walks up to me and hugs me. I hug her back tightly, it's not her fault. "I love you." Em, whispers. I smile softly. "I love you too, Em." 

"Now, I hope you find a new roommate and live a good life but make sure to always call me." 

I chuckle, "I will I promise I just need to pack." 

A tear rolls down Em's eye I went to hug her again and she took in the embrace. "I'll miss you." 

"I'll miss you too!" I said, and went into my room to pack.