Chapter 4

I texted Emma, saying that I live in a new house. She was so happy but when I told her my roommate she was fucking shook. She also told me to call her later to give her some details. Last night I packed all my stuff an brought it here in my room. Yes, I found my velvet room. I think it's pretty and weird that Kayson's room is in front of mine. I hope we ignore each other and he thinks I'm invisible. Why did I ever want to live here but I need a house and this is close enough. 

I let out a long sigh, and get up from my bed. I go outside my room and close the door. i walk downstairs and make something to eat. I'm making myself right at home aren't I Kara. Aha, what am doing.

I look at the soup I made. I grabbed a spoon and sipped it. "Damn, not that bad." I said to myself. I sat down on the chair and continued eating. I let out some moans, which is just too good.

"It sounds like you're having sex." A familiar voice chimes in. Dammit, he didn't forget me. I turn around and found Kayson with no shirt on. My eyes widen and I cover them.

"Why not open your eyes?" He said huskily. I scoffed, "You think I would want to see those fake ass abs." 

He did a low sexy morning chuckle. 

"Just open them." he said, 

"FINE!" I yelled at him and sneered, I look at his abs. There was six, and they weren't fake. I think I'm staring to long but those biceps and muscles. I looked down and saw his V-line. SHIT! THAT'S HOT! wait what?

"Shawn Mendes has better abs." I said, and averted my eyes. "And also it didn't sound like I was having sex you just have a dirty mind." 

He threw his head back and laughed. He walked closer to me and I move my chair but he kept walking. He looked into my eyes and grabbed my chin gently, making me to look at him.

"Don't we all?" He smirked, my mouth fell open but I closed it. "Y-you're weird." I say, and pushed him off of me. Touching his hard defined abs. Plus, he was only wearing sweatpants!

"Ow, that hurt." He sarcastically said, I rolled my eyes playfully at him. He walked to the living room ad sat down. Tomorrow is fucking Monday, and I hate that we have school. 

I groan, getting up and washed my plate. 

"How about I take you out?" Kayson, turned to face me and smirked. I frown, "I know you Knight, you play with girls. I'm not like those girls so don't test me." 

He rolled his eyes, "I do play with girls but I wouldn't with you. I don't even like you." 

I felt sad but why would I feel sad. Let's just let this sadness slide I don't even care if he likes me. 

"Okay, I don't care but I'm not going with you." I crossed my arms on my chest, and sat on the couch beside him. He turns to face me, "PLEASE!" He begged, I ignored him and grabbed the tv remote. As I was about to switch the channel he snatched it away from me. I got up and went in front of him.

"Give me it." I sneered, he chuckled. "Until you'll come with me." 

I scoff, "Where are we even going." 

He smirked, "You'll see once you come with me." He walked closer to me.

I backed up, shaking my head. I closed my eyes, "Well...You can go alone by yourself or with your fake ass girlfriend." I open, my eyes and he was frowning at me. 

"I don't even love her." He said, I raised an eyebrow at him. "I-I don't even know what love is." 

My eyes widen. What the hell. How does he not know what love is. Wait maybe all his relationships were just lust and not love. He actually doesn't know what love is. WAIT! How-