Chapter 5

After that incident at the Ice cream place, we just walked to the park. Quietly, we didn't talk. I looked up from the sidewalk and looked at the playground. "hm, brings back childhood memories." I said whispering, Kayson turned to look at me and smiled. He nodded,

"Yeah, I love playgrounds." He turned to me and grinned, wow now he's smiling and feeling happy.

"Me too!" I squealed, "Let's go to the slide!" I grabbed his arm and yanked him  the slide. I went to the top f the slide and he was at the bottom. "I'm coming!" I yelled from the top, "Okay, who's to say I'll catch you." He joked, and chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "You better and If you don't I'll kick you in the-"

"Damn, okay,I got it." he says and shakes his head.

I smirked, finally we're talking and being happy. I looked down the slide and saw kayson getting ready. Is this weird or should I just go? Who give a fuck I'm going for it. I swung my self and was sliding down the slide. kayson was smiling and his view was clear and I can see him. Once I made it to the bottom of the slide Kayson caught me. I got up and laughed. We're so childish. he put both his hands on my hips and we laughed. The laughed died and I looked up to meet his eyes.

They had joy in them but then they had a different emotion I couldn't really figure out.

His eyes flickered down to my lips, and his lips parted. I smirked, and pushed him.

"thanks for today." I say nicely, he chuckled. "you're welcome. I was just bored so."

I nod, "So, are we heading back?" I asked, 

"No dip." he said, "Let's go." We walked back to his car. 

Now, I forgot about Blake! Oh crap! wait... do I really want to go have lunch with him?

Well when I had a boyfriend back then his name was Ayden, I thought hes changed. People told me he's a player and a fuck boy don't date him. But he fell for me.. or so I thought.

Flashback:

I walked down the school's hallway. People kept staring at me but I didn't give two flying fucks. I kept walking and then went to Ayden's locker but he wasn't there. I looked around me and people were smiling.

A girl walked past me and I tapped her shoulder she turned around to face me."Yeah?" She asks, and gives me a fake smile.

I smile weakly at her, "Do you know where Ayden, is?" 

She smiled a bit, "Yeah, I do why?" 

"Well, I'm looking for him can you tell me where he is." I looked at her and she only nods.

"A-are you the girlfriend?" She asks,  I nod smiling. Her eyes widen, "Um, I-I can't show you where he is I'm sorry." Se tried to walk away but I grabbed her am. She looked at me,

"Please." I begged, she hesitated and looked at me. She had sadness in her eyes. I raised an eyebrow. "O-okay.." She says, "Follow me." I nod and follow her. We walk to the Janitor's room. Why would he be in there?

"He's in here." She pointed at the door. I turned to her and she actually gave me a sympathetic smile. I smile softly at her and mouthed a thank you. She mouthed a you're welcome and left. I put my hand on he doorknob quietly, and I took a deep breath in and out. My grip on the doorknob tighten. Then I opened the door wide open.

I looked up and saw Ayden kissing the most popular girl in school. 

It felt like my heart break into a million pieces. I stood there frozen, Ayden turned to look at me.