Chapter 9

How the therapy looks like ^^

------------------------

The people dropped us off at our school.  Kayson, get out of the car and waited for me to get out. I closed the car door and saw the car driving away. I turned to Kayson, who was all beaten up. His lip had a cut and there was blood starting to drip down. I walked to him and touched his cheek. It looked like there was gonna be some bruises in the morning when he wakes up. 

"Kay-"

"Don't touch it Kara, just leave it alone." 

he hissed, slapping my hand away. I probably hurt him. I backed away. He crossed his arms on his chest and looked at me with an intense stare.  I couldn't handle it so I looked down at my shoes pretending to find them interesting.

"Let's go back in the school." He says, and walks towards the school. I frown and follow him looking like a lost puppy trying to find their owner. 

Kayson stops dead in his tracks and takes his phone out.  "Oh, well school was already over." he shrugs and puts his phone back in his back pocket, looking at me. 

"Ugh.." I said. "I can't believe we skipped school. It doesn't matter what matters right now is that we have to do something." 

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Is that so?" he smirks and shoves his hands down his pockets.

"Yes. Now, we're going to get you to therapy." I said walking to him to grab his hand. He slapped my hand. I winced and pulled away looking at him, giving him a look.

He groans, "I'm not going to some fucked up therapy." Then Kayson, takes out a pack of cigarettes. He took the filtered end and stuck it in his mouth. He took a lighter out and brings it to the cigarette as he sucks in. He removes the cigarette from his lips with his middle and index finger, letting the smoke stay there for a moment. 

Then he blows all the smoke out, hitting my face completely. I frown as I started to cough. Maybe he did it on purpose?

"You know you could have opened your mouth once I blew that smoke in your face." He chuckles and walks closer to me. 

I step back and gave him a poker face. "I would not want that to happen." I shook my head and took another step back. He keeps moving closer to me but then he grabs my wrist moving me closer to him. We were not face to face and our lips were almost touching. My heart skipped a beat with every touch and or how close we get.

"Why wouldn't you like that to happen?" He asked chuckling a bit.

I shrug my shoulder. "Because I don't like smoking." I rolled my eyes.

He frowned, "It's not gonna hurt you. It's just gonna...." He stopped himself. "Yeah, come on what's the worst that can happen."

"Everything bad can happen when you do that, Kayson!" I almost yelled at him.

He grunts, "Nothing is gonna happen. All you have to do is open your mouth that's it." He smirks, "While I blow some of this smoke in your mouth as well." 

I gasped and slapped him playfully on the arm as he winks at me. 

"I'm not doing that." I raised my index finger. "Now, let's go get you to therapy."

He groans with annoyance. "I already fucking told you I'm not going to that fucked up therapy place." He taps the ashes away from the cigarette and drops it on the floor. I stepped on the cigarette to make sure he actually stubbed it out.

He rolled his eyes and walked away from the school. I followed him and had no clue where we were going.

"You're wasting your time." He said.