Chapter 1

I open my eyes as the sun shines so brightly through my window. I groan in annoyance, getting up from my soft bed. My best friend Emma, is probably sleeping right now. I walked to the living room and looked and at breakfast. I go on my phone and looked ta the time, "SHIT!" I said loudly, and started getting ready, It's 7:30. I wore high waisted jeans, white crop top, and white converse. I don't wear any make up, I like natural beauty instead of trying to look like a barbie doll. I'm probably ugly though but who cares. 

I grab my bag, grab the keys, and I was about to open the front door. "When you come back I need to talk to you." A familiar voice says 

I turned around to look at Emma,

"Okay, I'll come straight back here." I smile softly, she nods and we say our good byes. I open the front door and go outside. I get in the car, started the engine and drove off.

********

I park my car in the school parking lot. Now, I just need to get good grades. And good GPA, I can be an artist when I grow up then maybe even-

I ran into a hard wall. I stumbled back, I heard a grunt. Walls can feel pin? I touched my throbbing head and opened my eyes. I didn't bump into a wall. Shit. I bumped into a guy's back.

Not just any guy but Kayson Knight!!! FUCK!! I looked at his piercing blue eyes as he stares back at my chocolate ones. Kayson is one of the most hottest popular boy in school. He's 18 years old like me. He has cheekbones, a sharp ass jawline that can cute anything, he has that dark brown mixed with light brown beautiful bomb ass hair that looks good when it's messy, he has dimples, he has pearly white teeth, probably has 6 packs, he has beautiful biceps and muscles, and UGH! OH MY GOD HE'S SO HOT! wait! did I just think about that? 

Ew. I don't like bad boys like him and I never will.

"Watch where you're going." He hissed, I rolled my eyes and got up. "You could have said it nicely-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He snapped, that made my mouth shut up.

"I don't need an artist lover to talk back to me." 

"Well excuse you!" I said angrily, I get that I love art but who does he think he is!

I walked past him bumping his shoulder. What a jerk, I can't stand him. I felt a strong grip on my wrist. I was spun around to a hard chest. I gasped, 

"WHAT THE-" 

"Don't fucking bump my shoulder again!" He sneered, I struggled to break free. "I-I didn't mean to.." I said, this guy is fucking scary and weird ALSO MEAN! His minty breath fanned my face. his ice turned Icy and stormy. My body was pressed against his hard chest.

"Quit fucking lying to me!" He pushed me off of him. Good, I never wanted my body pressed up against him.

"Hell, I don't even know you!" I snapped back, "Why are you fucking getting mad at me for no entire fucking REASON!" shit. I regret that. Shit. Shit. Shit. He looked even more angrier than before.

He was about yell at me,

"Gotta Blast!" I smiled weakly, and zoomed out of the parking lot. I mad it inside the school, letting out a long sigh. I went to my locker and opened it up. 

Lot's of drawings fell out of my locker. Ah, I need to clean this out. 

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around but there was no one. I shrugged it off and continued to search in my locker. I felt another tap and this time i was raging.

"who the fuck-"

"BOO!" my other best friend jumped in front of me. I jumped a little then laugh.

"You scared me Blake!" I punched his shoulder, he groaned in pain. "Well, damn, KARA!" He chuckled, I closed my locker, and turned to face Blake. We started walking together. "Fuck me." he says, angrily. I raised an eyebrow at him, "What? What's wrong?" I asked, he groans. 

"I forgot abut the pop quiz." 

"The Wha-WHAT!" I yelled, I got a few glances form other students. "We have a POP QUIZ!" I yelled even louder. 

Blake, threw his head back and laughed. 

"Why are you laughing?!" I said getting mad. He laughed even more. I rolled my eyes, "You fell for it!" 

I scoff, and walked faster. He chuckled and catches up to me. Then he puts his arms on my shoulders."Hey, I'm sorry." he let out a small laugh. I frown, 

"Well you didn't look like you were." I crossed my arms on my chest. 

He gave me a smirk, "Oh, be quiet! You know I love you." 

I looked down and blushed a little. "Okay, don't get mushy all over me." I slapped his arm playfully. I felt like someone was watching me, every move. I looked around and saw Kayson's eyes on me. My eyes widen and I tried to hid my face with my hair. 

I peeked and saw him kissing a girl. I rolled my eyes and tried to avoid them. "So, how about we go out for lunch or something other then that?" Blake smirks, My mouth falls opens.

"is Blake King, asking me out!" I yelled, I covered my mouth really fast. I got everyone's glances as people started whispering. 

"Sure! If you want me to." he winked at me, I nudged him playfully. He pushed me back. I gasp, and pushed him back harder.

He let out a low chuckle. I laughed with him.

I looked around yet again seeing girls whisper and talking smack about. I stuck my tongue at them and shrugged it off.

I kept staring and my eyes met Kayson's yet again. His jaw was clenching.

Why the hell is he mad? Is he on his period?

I chuckle as I thought of that. 

Why was he mad though? I'm serious, is he having mood swings. I looked back a him again. this time he was clenching his fists. Oh shit, did I piss him off from before?

"Hey!" Blake snaps his fingers in front of me. I smacked his hand away. "You were off in your own world there."

"I know I was just thinking." I replied, and fiddle with my fingers. 

"What were you thinking about?" He asks, shoving his hands down his pockets. I looked and met his green eyes. Blake was different from Kayson. Blake has green eyes, 6 packs, a sharp jawline but not as sharp as Kayson but it's somewhat really strong, he has muscles, and Blake has dark brown hair. Why am I comparing or contrasting or whatever. I shook the thoughts running in my head.

"Nothing." I said, and looked at him again. 

"Anyways, I'll pick you up at 8:00" 

"okay, what are we doing?" I asked, he smirked.

"You'll see." 

I shook my head and chuckled. I can't wait till this day is very. It's gonna be a long day though.