introduction

Hello, 

Welcome to my story! I can't believe how many views it's gotten (1.1K as of this writing!!) so I thought I'd add one part maybe explaining myself or the story. 

This is a Draco Malfoy x Astoria Greengrass pairing. I wanted to make it as accurate as possible so it could've conceivably taken place between the end of the Deathly Hallows and the beginning of The Cursed Child. That said, I have found some slight inaccuracies rereading this story. Most of them are essential to the plot, however, so they will remain. 

Also: I do not own anything in this story. All characters are canon, it's set in Hogwarts, etc. All goes to J.K. Rowling. In addition, the pictures used above each chapter aren't mine either. I found them on Google Images and thought they'd look cool. Same with the cover photo. The quotes are from either the Harry Potter books, the Cursed Child, Pottermore, or various online sources dedicated to Harry's wonderful wizarding world. They are cited when possible. 

Oh, and don't forget to comment and vote. I don't like asking people to do that at the end of every chapter (I think it disrupts the flow of the story) so I'm asking now. 

Now that that's all out of the way, enjoy the story!

Demelza

added on 12.17.2017