a/n {edited}

10.10.17

To anyone who has read this far, 

Thank you! It's been really fun writing this story and aestheticizing/editing it. I hope you guys all enjoyed and that it was worth your while. Now, if that last part was true, I have a teensy-tiny request for you (and I bet you can guess what it is) ...

PLEASE COMMENT 

Seriously, though, it would mean the world to me just to get a few comments here and there. The Wattpad community (and especially the Harry Potter fanfiction community) is so brilliant and it'd be great to hear what you guys think, whether it be constructive criticism or just fluffy comments such as "wow, Cassie, you're truly the greatest writer on Wattpad. No, the greatest writer in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD!" 

(Just kidding.) 

But seriously though, just do it. 

... VOTE

Honestly, I have no idea what voting does, but I guess it's a compliment (?) so if you feel like there's a really good chapter or you just like the quote at the top of it please vote! 

... AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!

If your DRACO MALFOY NEED is not satisfied yet (correction: will never be satisfied), you should check out my other books: 

- Polyjuice: A Dramione Fanfiction
- Hogwarts' Class of 1999's Twenty Year Reunion (Dramione)

And (just because):

- I Think I Like You (A Jily Oneshot)

Okay, that's it. I've done the whole spiel and now this story is over. I'm working on some more stuff which'll be up soon, but until then...

so long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye! 

Demelza