Marry me?(modified note)

Unedited
Don't forget to Comment and vote and read the chapter fully (including the note too)
Not has changed, that only if you left, yes or no, I can take a decision.
Anushka's pov
"Damn! Shit!" I muttered in angry, while sitting in front of the mirror unknowingly what to do at the moment holding the comb. "Whom are you cursing miss?" Virat asked while standing in front of the mirror,adjusting his sleeve like he had done nothing😠. "Huh? Why won't you ask?, see what have you done to me! How can I go down? Mom is gonna get angry at me...." I rambled while showing the hickey on my neck. A small smile formed on his lips. "Aww that's too cute...it's looking nice like a red strawberry on the cream..." see his poor description😒. "Virat are you out of your mind? Now how can I go there?" I asked him but he remained silent looking at down. I breathed out and covered myself by my hair " but Boo....you are turning as a vampire...seriously...." I made a point to which he imitated me and engulfed me from behind and pecked my cheeks.
Then after setting everything on the right places me and Virat went down holding hands, the garden was beautifully decorated, and almost everyone present there and to be honest we were the last people to be there. So Virat made his seat beside Saroj mom and called me to sit beside him. They were a lot of things to enjoy until someone disturb my smiley face and better mood, anyone guesses? For all your kind information, it was non others than Esha's mother.
You all may wonder, what is she have done no? Let me tell you...
We all were sitting and having fun and that's when she spoke with Saroj mom, about us😒.
I might sound as a typical heroine but believe me what she talked didn't made any sense  according to me.
"Hm..Saro...your son has found his love? Or another a typical Bollywood heroine.." said Esha's mom, to which Saroj mom looked like shocked. She didn't know I was sitting there beside Virat.
Not only her but also Bhawna sister and Sanjay bro, and my poor Virat. On the other hand I was trying to act like I didn't heard it well I'm an actress no..😌

"Mom...what are you speaking?" Sanjay bro asked his mother, while she was busy in thinking what to say next 😕. All suddenly Vikas bro came and defend us "Yes,mom, finally he has found his partner, they both look like match made in heaven no?"

She looked here and there and said "hmm..but match made in heaven is not suitable, come on, what if the don't get married each other."

"Saro, look there were no relationships in our days, and we were not even allow to be in that, now a days too many things have changed, just because of that, we can't allow this, if she is ready to be with him and if he is in love with her..." as she was saying Virat interrupted her in mid way by telling "Aunty...what did you find being in relationship? We didn't think it has any disputes or any thing we are very much happy with each other, and according to you, people should get married or be single..how is this possible? And about marriage, we can't be marry each other until we are not ready for it." With that he got up angrily,and grabbed my hand in his.
But suddenly a voice spoken
"As if she gonna marry him, everything for publicity, be it he or she." That statement made a strange feeling within me. But I didn't show it on my face. After few minutes I felt as someone squeezed my hand and saw Virat was fuming in anger.

"Anu, I'm sorry...tomorrow you have flight on 3am and today this stupid encounter with her..actually,..." I cut off him in mid way by shushing him. He looked at me in the amusement. I signaled him that I was okay. But he didn't seem to be convinced.

"Come on cheer up, boo, i didn't take it seriously, you don't need to get angry or worry on anything, chill na? This is the last day for me, so we should enjoy this day together." He looked at me for few minutes then turned to the other side in anger.

"Yeah, yeah I don't care, keep saying this" he imitated me in the frustration. I looked at him and smiled myself at his childishness, he was the same Virat whom I knew two years ago,but I didn't find the reason why people go and take a dig at him and make him angry.