He just suits you

3 weeks later.....

Anushka's POV

He left me alone after my birthday coz he had matches.Whenever he leave me,I feel blank and empty.... I never felt like this before but this guy change these things. After he went to play match for his team RCB..not his,it's our team because I also support that team.But these guys.. I mean my brother and Ranbir are always used to tease me. Whenever I'm in the house watching him playing..my brother tease me.

And I remember, one day the match was between MI vs RCB. There was a fight between Kiren pollard and Starc. That time when I'm watching that match in the set, Ranbir was also with me, and, He was only watching me,actually my expression.
To be honest I gave many expression when Virat came and warn and spoke with umpire and pollard. But I was scared at the same time because when Vir speaking with him. Once he pulled him by grabbing his neck but he didn't do anything. Who knows coz he already threw the bat at Starc😐

From that day Ranbir often ask me and tease me why I was giving those expression and I should support MI. And making fun of me by taking the pictures while I watching the match, so in the set except in shots we used to fight only. He not only doing those things but also used to peeking through my phone and read the message while me and Virat chatting. Take my handbags and searching like something he lost inside. Like this one day he took a beautiful hair clip and said "I'm not giving you back" and "it didn't look good to your hair." I fought at my maximum level but I couldn't and those comments made me to cry. Because those clips Which were gifted by my Vir😥
But he did these things only for fun and not in a serious way and he already met him(Virat) during the IPL. Not only met him but also laughed at my behaviors in the set when I'm watching the match and fighting for these silly things, but to my surprise my Vir too laughed😏 I'm gonna punish him for this.

At the same time media also continue their work sincerely which made me sleepless. My dad didn't talk with me like before which made me feel very bad inside😔. I was waiting to meet Virat with my dad. Because he was the one who didn't met Vir. When he was with me my dad was out of the city. And whenever my dad in home he is busy. But yeah work is first then these things and moreover what can he do? He is so sad because we couldn't win this IPL but I told him not to "don't worry and next IPL will be much better than this." Then finally the day arrived which has been waiting by both of us (me &virat) to meet my family.
When I was in the set Of DDD my phone buzzed, in that, his picture was appeared smiling widely😬,

Virat (cheese): I'm coming to Mumbai tomorrow.....

Me: oh! That's good.....come come my cheese

Virat(cheese): I'm nervous....baby what to do? if your dad and mom don't like me?

Me:😕 what to do? Let's be free. all would be well...

Virat(cheese): I didn't expect this from you Anu..... You knew it already don't you? And you are aware of this already.

Me: haha.. I already know you are imitating me cheese.

Virat(cheese): 😏😑😒

Me:😍😘☺️😊😉

Virat(cheese): ok. Enough your cheese is melting here..

Me: oh that's good then....❤️

Virat(cheese): what are you doing?

Me: I was given to read the script of the last shot for the day but you messaged me so.... What are you doing?

Virat(cheese): I didn't even get up from the bed... I have to go to gym..

Me: okay you carry on baby....my shot is ready I'll speak you later ❤️😘

Virat(cheese): okay bye.....😘❤️

After our chatting and shots, I went all straight to my house and talk to my bro that he will come to meet dad tomorrow. That time he was happy and assured me to not get afraid of this..while he was saying my mom also came and joined with us because we were out of the home, I mean we were in the garden. Where we always get together to discuss about important things. And I was swinging on the swing stock like a mad woman.
When she came we stopped talking about that. But she get it because,first of all,she is our mother.

She asked me "So when is my future son-in-law is coming to see me?"

We were taken aback by her sudden behavior and I took sometime to recover me. Then she also said that she thinks that Virat is not so bad boy and he is just suit me.

Not only that she also said that she will too help me to convince my dad and don't worry about those things and my dad will must approve. And told me to go and sleep well.
Then they left together with the good night..

After they went I too went to my bed because I'm aware of being alone in the midnight when I'm sad because that time only negativity would come and disturb me like ghost,evil,like these unbelievable garbages. Other wise I'm a brave woman😏

But one thing was blinked in my mind while I putting the comforter on me that he already stole the hearts of almost everyone in the house😊

Thanks✌️🙏,
Friends,
I think this day, your votes and your comments will make my day. And I hope so.... Let's live in peace.✌️
And God bless you all 🙏
Have a nice day😊