Don't avoid me

Unedited♤♤

Anushka's pov

This men are too irresistible sometimes, that was one of our unforgettable moment. It happenned because of our silly fight, Mr. Kohli got angry because I said that he is just an unromantic person. But he took it in other way and behaved with me weirdly for a whole day. We were in Mumbai in my home. He was sincerly playing with Dude in the garden that is when I came back to my room to see him is okay or not. To be honest I did not knkw that it would be the reason for him to be like that but i knew he is not well.

So I just sat on the couch while he was busy in changing the channels in disgusting. So to break the ice, I took my phone which was also next to him, while I took " hey can't you see me, I am here and you are purposely avoiding me" he said as he said it i was totally taken a back.

But... as i say he interrupt me in mid and continued "Don't you dare even say any lame reasons, and you will see the other side of this Virat as soon as possible miss...and don't underestimate the common power of Virat". And i stood like committed a murder.

"Which side?" I asked him timidly.

"Don't you know? Miss hmmm Nushkie..." he said while getting too close to me but you guys would find me as weird girl so i didn't move back, but for that too I got from him.

"See, who is unromantic you often ruin it" he replied while pushing me gently by my belly. Suddenly i started to feel uncomfortable bug soon i recovered myself.

"But you are touching in such places" I said while pointing his hand which was inside my tee clutching my belley.

"But in romance there is no rules and by the way you are mine and no questions" he snapped without taking his hands and hovered over me. Then he gently placed some soft kisses from my face to neck. It was a new feel to me but I pushed him gently while he was busy in kissing

"What now?" He groaned in disgust,But instead of answering him I made lay him beneath me " boo there isnkthing like avoiding you or and i just joked that you are an unromatic, but for that you don't have to proove like this" I said.

"Do you think that way? Oh god what can I do with this girl? I am in urge" he said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh you may go" i said jokingly while pointing the washroom.

"Joke? Haha i'm urge in" he replied while pulled me and pressed our lips. But what can I do ? I could only smile, so I did, for that he too smiled in the kiss. That is how that day end.

Okay finnally i am here again, and excitement on the peek to visit India once again, hope you all are doing well guys! God bless And don't forget to comment and vote guys