I'm only belongs to you

Virat's POV

                She is really innocent girl and a sin. When I took my phone she is the one who appeared in the wall paper. I saved her picture as my screensaver🤗 those her beautiful eyes. I really missed it but I will see her soon. I was counting the days to meet her but first of all I had to concentrate on my team. Because that is the thing my whole family and Anu wanted me to do...

The day arrived.... I mean her birthday.... Yeah..I hadn't any match that day or the day after it so I decided to make a quick trip to be with her.. She was busy in her first home production film NH10 Jodhpur.She already knew that I would come because I informed her already about my quick trip.

First I had to face the media while I made my way towards the car. Which was send by her brother. But soon my face lit up after I arrived in the set and when I saw her.I immediately pull her to my embrace and wish her a very happy birthday 😘🎂 yeah.... Because it was 1st May.....her birthday...

                                                  Then we cut the cake and fed each other. It was noontime so every member of the film went for the special lunch. So I handover her birthday gift. 🎁It is a box of dark colour nail polish set.Because she usually like dark colour nail polish💅. When I gifted her, her excitement over loaded. I really love her childish behavior.

After that we spent our precious time in the beach which was behind the set. I mean there we roamed around the beach hand in hand👫 and enjoying the sunset. Because we like to walk hand in hand.

"Virat...when the sun rays fell on our skin.. It makes some feelings in our mind no? "She asked while looking into my eyes...that time her eye lens...... Reflection of sun light...... But I slightly smiled and put my arms around her shoulder.

There was the sound of sea waves which was in rhythm and our bare foots in the sand...the moment that the wave come and wash our foot is really like tickling...... Okay I think these descriptions are enough😋. Then we talk about some random things.
Once she said that she really enjoyed watching the match.. That time I asked her abruptly that "Then...why you should not come to watch it lively? I mean if you really want to then come and cheer up me😉Because when I'm be with you I feel really calm and good so..."

"But sir when I told you that I'm watching it to cheer you..... I'm watching it only for Indian team. Do you know?" She asked me while rising her eyebrows.

"Oh really😯? I don't know. I thought you are a cheer girls for the whole Indian team..... Dancing when we hit boundaries or six 😂"

Hahaha she mimicked me because she was annoyed of my stupid joke. And turn around to see other side. She seemed to be really annoyed.

"Okay miss don't get angry I'm really sorry" I said. And She smiled and said while giggling "yeah... It will look weird see... Or I will try it too. "

This time My face expression changed in disappointment. But I would looked really funny so who cares?

"Ha? Do you want to try? Are you mad? To wear those ugly dresses and dance? cheeeee...... No. I just made a joke ok? You can cheer... But not like that ....... You are mine..and you can't do that...... Okay?... Please don't think that I'm judging.... I mean you can cheer their in VIP box with other WAGs as my Girlfriend.. And I'm sure it will happen so soon.... After I meet your dad.."

                                         She laughed like a maniac at my seriousness.. "Virat you look very funny when you are speaking seriously like this.... This is not suit you" she said while laughing.😂..actually she was struggling to control her laugh.

"Why are you laughing now? Stop don't laugh like this...then others will predict you as mad. Coz you are already a mad...that only me and your family and friends knows. But these poor people are thinking that you are an intelligent actress so don't break that hopes,Okay.." I said her in an advising tone.

                          "Okay sir.. I will only cheer for you and the team not as a cheer girl but as your girlfriend. And I'm not that kind of girl, I'm an unique one and one and only belongs to Virat Kohli." She said while smiling😊

"Mmmmm..That's my girl."I replied and went some more near to the sea with hand in hand. We only screamed,laughed,and just enjoyed each other company.

Thanks 🙏
Comment if you think so..
Vote if you like ....and your mind say.....