Birthday

Anushka's POV

It was Virat's birthday and he was in the Ahemadabad. As I arrived there he was waiting for me. So I immediately went and hugged him tightly but soon we got over from there before the cameras catch us.

Then his birthday party started with his team mates, so I just watched it from the couch. Because it was the first time I was there with his whole team members. I was a bit nervous at the same time I was little happy too. But to my surprise they been aware of me, because I'm an actress😶. Well, first Hardik came and sat beside me and asked " hello, Anushka..mam....I'm...Hardik....you are my favorite, by the way you too can join in this, come,come" soon Sikhar joined and offered me a plateful cake pieces. So I just smiled and took it.

Then Hardik spoke "hmm..ma'am can I take a selfie with you" while I was busy in eating the cake. But I said " yeah sure but don't use " mam". He chuckled and nodded. On the other hand the birth day boy was busy and applied by the icing all over his face. Then Dhoni came and sat beside me. Actually I already met him coz Sakshi was my classmate and I always have the biggest respect for him.

"So how is your life going? " he asked. " it's going well, how are you? How is Sakshi?" I asked. Yeah she was pregnant that time.

"I'm good and she too fine," he said. As he said Raina came and asked me for a selfie. Then Rohit, Ishanth, Ashwin and yeah the whole team was around me for quite some time.

after chatting with them, they all went for the dinner. That time my dear birthday boy too came and asked for a selfie which I denied. He made expressions like he disappointed but I was strict in my decision. But he grabbed me and took a selfie. "Okay, now its time for my gift! Give me?" He asked me.

"What? But when I asked you, You said you don't want anything but I have to come here only then why are you?" I asked

" haaa yeah..." he said while dragging me towards his room. "Where are you dragging me" I asked. But instead of answer me he shut the door and went to take a box. "What?" I asked. He grabbed and hugged me from behind and hand over me a ring ,and said" this is my gift and I won't force you to wear this; but...for now please wear this"

"Hmmm but you can put it in my finger too" I said with a pout. He chuckled and put it. "See...I gave you my gift but you didn't give me at least a kiss or peck" he said. So I turned and put my hands around his neck and looked into his eyes and said while leaning on him "Really?" As I asked His hands fixed firmly around my waist. But I took his one hand from my waist, he looked confused but I put a ring in his finger. As he was about to open his mouth to ask, I pressed my lips. And he was not surprised any more.

When I moved aback, he pulled me again for another kiss. "Thank you...for your delicious and amazing gift" he said while rest his head on mine. "Which is delicious? And amazing?" I asked him, which made him to chuckle. "Both" he said which made me blush more.

Thanks 🙏
Have a nice day friends! Do check my another book "Virushka thoughts"
Please comment and vote if you like this
Don't forget you supports are my strength to write💪 and my school is going to start, so I wish I should update at least 5 chapters within that so please support😌.