Be free

Unedited

Virat's pov
After making sure Anushka has slept, I laid my self in sofa thinking about how might she has thought of me lying her, it made my heart beat fast and with that I too dozed off.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§|§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§|§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§|§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

In the morning

Anushka's pov
I woke with the empty bed beside and saw the beed sheets and pillow on the near sofa, that's when something blinked and I came to my sense that I'm here with Virat in his house and staying in his room is not a good idea when their family is also here. I scolded my self for not understanding that making Virat to sleep in sofa.
After finishing my morning chaos I made my way downstairs and saw everyone was busy with themselves, so I quickly went and sat beside Saroj aunt while she was busy in cutting Vegetables. As soon as she saw me she greeted me with a warm smile.
"Come Anu...Good morning...had a nice sleep?" Saroj aunt asked. To which I nodded while smiling.
"I would have sent you the coffee to your room but you came here.....you woke up quite early, good habit" she said while ordering the coffee for me.
"Actually I'm a morning person" I said.
" Hmmm...so what do you want to have for the lunch, today I'm gonna cook for you dear...." she asked me politely, and soon my coffee arrived, and as I took a sip I replied "Any vegetarian item."and she nodded happily.
"Alright now come on let's have our break fast," she said, but I said "yeah Aunty but Virat too can join so..." as I was saying, I felt a hand on my shoulder and Virat sat beside me taking plates and served the food for three of us. And as I was about to take a bite Saroj aunt spoke up "But I didn't like that word of you" I actually Virat too stopped and we both looked at her with the nervous look "what? Have I done something wrong? I'm sorry aunt" as I say Virat chuckled "yeah you have done a mistake" I looked at him, and he said "yaar call her mom, no more aunt, she has been waiting to meet you" I smiled at her with a relief. "Oh! Okay mom". "Han that's my girl, and Anu don't hesitate to doe or be here it's like you house, okay..., you both go and have sometimes together" .Then we finished our break fast with the random talks.

After finishing our break fast, Me and Virat made our way to the upstairs and changing my room was running in my mind. Virat cleared his throat, and I looked up at him and he pulled me with him on the bed, and made a comfortable position, " what happened o you? What is the thing that have been eating you brain, my Nushkie seems to be busy in her own thoughts and she even forgot to wake me up or at least tap me before she go down.." he complained while playing with my hair. I heard him but too engrossed in my chains of thoughts, and suddenly I felt like too,in and Virat was on top of me "Hey,I know I have made you disappointed but don't be like this...it really hurts to see you like this,I know how would it have to you when you heard it, I'm sorry for that last night incident." Then only I brought to consciousness and I came to know that I have made him worry because of my stupid thoughts. So I quickly shushed him by saying "there's nothing, actually I was thinking that I had been sleeping yesterday in your room when I was given a room already and I have made you sleep in the couch after all, I'm sorry." As I finish saying this
"Hey,have you been thinking all these nonsense since morning, is it even a matter? This room is like yours not only this room but this whole house and you can be anywhere freely. You heard what mom told you no?" He explained.
"Yeah but I should not have slept here,yesterday night, it's not right thing to do, your mom would get angry if she come to know about this, not only your mom but also your brother,sister in law,sister,cousins and..."
"And Bruno, tell him also, Anushka,Anushka! What can I do with you my girl" and rolled and now I was on top of him. "And what will happen when that know this...will thy eat you? Stupid girl...you have every rights to be with me even when they are around and when they aren't, do you get it in your mind??" He asked me while sliding his hand inside my top gripping my waist securely.
"Yes! When they aren't around.." and our nose tips touched with each other's and our lips were inches away, and as we go close enough to make those to touch, we heard a creak sound of opening the door. Soon we pulled apart. And it was a servant with bag in both of his hands and Bhawna sister too was with him.

"hi guys, sorry for the disturbance and there is a party in the evening with our family members for the success of our company,so this is our color code, so these are your dresses, and both of you be there at 6.00pm, and you have told your friends no..." as Virat nodded,with that she went after handover the bags.

"Okay, Boo bye I should go to my room and take some rest" as I got up , he pulled me back and made me to lay beside him. "Where are you going without finishing the unfinished business?" And he sealed his lips with mine and after the hot make out session for good sometimes, I slipped out and transferred to my guest room, but being the adamant Virat, he too shifted with me in that room.

Hello people!!
How have you been these days? After so long time I'm here again, feeling good to be back here👍
Don't forget to put you valuable comments and votes coz there are surprises for you guys in the later part😌 it may give you happiness as well as sadness.
And this is the very special update to my sweetheart AcceptingWatIam for her outstanding performance in her exams and for getting the good results. All the best sissy and many more to achieve in your future, and wish you All the best for it😘❤️