Dinner

Virat's POV
I was sure in showing my love for her coz people reacted at her for my performances was unfair. I knew that after that incident what will happen? But I was ready for it. Because when someone says bad things about my partner how can I leave them without teaching? So I decided to show it the the world. It was a coincidence coz I didn't have any idea about blowing the kiss until I went to bat and stood in the crease.

She was damn happy that day. So I arranged a secret dinner in the hotel garden. Only for us. Other players and the staffs were busy in celebration. There she was waiting by watching the other side. She didn't notice me that I was coming.

I was glad coz I made her happy but when she said that she too want to made a symbol. At first I didn't have any idea about what she was saying. Then she cleared the air by sealed her lips with mine.

It took few seconds to me, but then I recovered and kissed her back. It was 5 minutes that we stayed in resting on each other heads. Without leaving each other. Then she hugged tightly and congratulate me for completed 6000 runs.

I didn't say anything, I just stared at her. "What? Why are you staring me like this?" She asked me. But I chose to stay mum. "Anyway why did you called me to this place? What's the matter? I have to leave on 10.00. Oh god what happened to you man?" She asked me.

"Hmmm I was mesmerized by your gift, in fact,it is a way better than my flying kiss." I replied. She blushed at my statement. "That's good then. I thought you would like this, and moreover I wanted to kiss you since that particular day but I thought what if you didn't like me so I took this opportunity" she said controlling her laugh. But we both burst into laughter. "Well I arranged a dinner so if you are ready, let's go." I said and lead her to the table.

Then we finished our dinner while talking about her film. But once she said " you know I'm damn nervous coz after so long time pk gonna release." "don't worry it's gonna be a blockbuster and ya he is very good actor and you looked amazing in that hair style, I worried a bit coz you lose your half of you hair but it's okay. And I'm a huge fan of Amir and moreover I'm your fan also" I said, but she pinched my cheeks and said "oh shoooo sweet". And my face dropped.

Yeah when we visited the set, I met Raj Kumar Hirani (director), Amir Khan(actor), Sushant Singh Rajput(actor) and all the crews, it was a fun day, I was great to meet him. And then I went to Anu's dressing room, and I saw a lot of costumes,cosmetics,wigs.

Then we don't know how the time passed, it was 10.00pm so she had to go, and she was very busy this year and her film was all set to release next week.
So we hugged and kissed each other for the last time and went to the airport where her manager had been waiting for her. Then she went in to the airport as she waved bye to me.