my strenghth

Anushka's pov

I could not digest that fact that he too beleived it. But that is when i realized how much i am lost in love with that guy😑. And i realized how much he love me when he told how much he trusts me and respect me. It was the lastday of 2014 so we all get seperate to celebrate it yeah usually people will get together when they single but when they in relationship who would want to be away from their partners? So everyone with their respective partners went to celebrate in their own style. While me and Vir planned to,roam the Melbourne road. We were super happy and enjoying eachother company but i was a little bit high that day like screaming in highpitch Happy newyear because being as a celebrity you can't do any things like normal people (people says so😕), but in abroads only i could do and be myself like roaming and walking around here and there.

*******************
3rd person pov

2 months later...

It was the second semi final between Australia and India, Anushka was sitting in the pavilion with the sad face not only her but all the the indian fans. Because of the state of the indian team. The score of Australia was 328. And yeah they played,well but when India started to play the second innings the score cards was Rohit Sharma-34,Shikhar Dhawan-45,Virat Kohli-1,Ajinkya Rahane-44,M.S.Dhoni-65,Ravindra Jadeja-16,Ravichandran Ashwin-5,Mohammed Shami-0,mohit Sharma-1,Umesh Yadev-0 and at the end of the match India allout for 223 at the over 46.5 and Australia won the match by 95 runs.

When Virat got dismissed tears rolled down from Anushka's eyes not only hers but also, it was an unbearable moment for all the Indians. She started to trend in Twitter not only that but also she was blamed for the whole incident, her picture was burn in the road by the public, she was called as bad luck and what not? No one would expect that things will fall like this. The whole team was stunned but still they had to move on and accept the defeat that the lose is not only by a single person but by all the players because that is called team spirit.

But personally Virat was dissapointed and he never expected this to happen. There was a mixture of emotions within him. He did not wanted to speak with anyone he had to digest the fact, he needed sometimes. He could not cry his heart out, he could not express his feelings how he feel exactly. Rohit and Raina and even Dhoni tried to get his attention but they couldn't get his attention. So they left him alone, and after sometimes only something had striked in his brain that was his Anushka.

Virat's pov

I did not know what to do at that moment then only something striked that my Anushka, i didn't see her. That is when i realized i should to the team hotel immediately. So we went to the hotel, i did not wait or waste any seconds, i made my way to her room, when i was going i was interrupted by Radhika and she told all the things that had happened in a while, that she cried by the reaction of the public. That is when my fear increased so i moved to her room and knocked the door few times there she opened but not with the glow in her face. Her face was pale wand her eyes were red, her cheeks were red, her body was trempling. I went inside and enfulge her in to the embrace.

"Anushka ? You?" I searched for my words, i couldn't asked her anything because she came here for me and she tolerated all these things for me only and she bear with me in all my ups and downs but in pay back i gave her only the haters, and pain, i couldn't see her crying because of me, even she did not cried in front of me that time, i knew what made her cry before like that, she had alot of trust and beleive in me but i felt like i broke all of that not only hers but also evryones.

"Ha yeah i am al..al right" tears rolled from her eyes. But i quickly whiped it.

"Anushka i am i was...i ...i am sorry...yaar" i broke down and cried giving her a bone crushing hug. She didn't say anything rather hugging me even closer.
"Virat...you are a ..strong man.. you will fight back ...don't cry..like this.." she spoke.

"I am not worrying about it... Anushka...you...i broke the promise, trust,beleive, you had in me na?..and outside these people are reacting this way..." i told as she cried.

"i am really sorry, i am a bad luck...Anushka i only brought and bring you the hatred and the pain,you should not blame like this Anushka, you are not responsible for this in any way" i spoke

"She got up and tied her hair into a bun and offered her hand. I got up from the bed and went behind her as she guides me to the balcony while our fingers interwined with each others. That is when the phone rang but she ignored it and went.

"Anu....speak na? Are you angry with me? I asked her hugging from the back.

"Why am i going to getting angry with you Virat.. i am not, i am fine you see me.." her voice trmbled."I am really thinking now am i really a bad luck for you? Or Am i done anything wrong, i just loved a boy, is it a fault, tell me Virat" she cried loudly.

"Anushka don't say like that, you have been always my pillar of strength, if you havn't been here for me,i really don't know what would i do? But trust me last at this time, whatever happen i will not let you down but promise me, you will not accuse youself" i said calming her, but whatever happened that day only help our relationship to become more strong. But that is when i was interrupted by my phone.

Thanks

I really wanted to say that the reaction towards the worldcup lose was really hurtful, and at personal level i felt pitty for Both Virat and Anushka but specially for Anushka and the great thing happened for me that i became fan of them from this incident.

And please do vote and comment, and do checkout my new book"lady luck" and "Virushka thoughts"