Something Something

Anushka POV

Finnaly the newyear came. And I celebrated it with my new friend Virat and other few friends. First he looked uncomfortable coz he don't know any of them. But after sometime he turned as friendly and enjoy very happily.

With dancing,singing,playing music chair. That day was really an unforgetable.

After all are went out from my home. I showed my new home to Virat. Then he chat with my brother and mother that time my father was out of the city. I really missed him badly.

He stayed in my home about 5 days. That 5 days were enough for us to know about each other more coz we already met and after our ad we met once again. And we also in contact with each other. I did'nt want to make him bore when he stayed in my home so I tried my best to finish the shoot early.

He became more friendly with me. So one of the day in that 5 day we went to the park. In that park there were no crowd neither people it was quite then we sat on bench. It was about 3.00am. I said, you are too funny than the people think of you.

He laughed and said Anu actually you too a funny person that I have met in my life. And I don' worry about what people are think of me. They say me arrogant,anger,emotional.
All these things are not true but emotional yeah........

Mmm yeah I know you are emotional person personally but you need to calm on the field no? I don't watch cricket but I read and heard about you.

Why you don't watch cricket ? He asked with the blank expression

I don't know about that and moreover I dont have any time to warch it. But now I make some time to watch it I said with a smile

Well then I'll help you to understand about cricket he said with the excitement.

Okay I said like a baby girl

He chukled and held my hand and said Anu onething is sure after we met I don't know how the time is move fastly.

Same feeling here and we complete our 6 month friendship I said followed by him and placed my head on his shoulder

Then he placed his head on my head and asked So when we will meet again?

When you will free I asked as take my head from his shoulder

When you will free ? He asked the same question

I don't know I said with the little angry

Okay I'll inform you later he said

Okay then let's go. You also have your flight tomorrow as I said get up from the bench.

He held my hand and said I have to say something to you Anu from the long time. With the seriousness and he also got up.

What is that ? I asked with the confused face.

He breathed heavily and he held my both hands. And said I need your help.

Yes what is the help tell me? I asked with the smile

I think I love you he said and placed his hands on my waist from my hands.

I was shocked and push away his hand from my waist

So what do you think ?what will happen?

Share your thoughts