?: Are you okay?

Y/n: y-yea

He stuck out his hand. I refused and told him I can stand on my own.

Y/n: Thank you

After that encounter I walked away. I decided to starve myself. There was a commercial about stopping it. That is not going to stop me.

~End Of  Flashback~

Aria: WAKE UP WAKE UP

Y/n: Ughh

Aria jumps if bed and runs into the bathroom. After getting ready we headed out. My parents haven't asked or looked for me.

I'm fine. Or at least thats what I tell myself.....

That boy. He was special to me. I know it. Oh well.

Aria: Hurry so we can get some Iced Coffee on the way to school

We started walking towards school. My phone buzzed.

Unknown
Don't text or talk to other guys except me
6:45AM

Creepy. I don't feel like going to school anymore. Fuck you life.

Y/n: Hey Aria I need to drop off this letter to one of my grandma's friends i'll meet up with you in school

Aria: Okay see you later then

She smiled. I walked away from her and headed towards my favorite place.

Jimin's POV

I saw Aria walk in. The thing that really stuck out was that she wasn't with y/n. Something doesn't feel right.

Once it was time for lunch I saw Aria headed towards us. She looked worried.

Aria: Y/N HASNT SHOWN UP SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO MEET UP WITH ME AND WHEN SHE DIDN'T I THOUGHT SHE STUCK OUT WITH HER GRANDMA'S FRIEND FOR A WHILE BUT IT'S BEEN TO LONG

Hoseok: Calm down we will help you

Hoseok cracked a smile. Half of me was scared the other half was I don't know. It stung. Like a sharp knife cutting through you're skin.

Jimin: Where did she say she had to go to?

Aria: To one of her grandma's friends house

Jungkook: Do you know where exactly?

Aria: No I'M SO STUPID

Aria broke down crying. Hoseok embraced her into a hug. I got up and went to go look for her.

Namjoon: JIMIN WHERE YOU GOING?

Seokjin: SWEETIE COME BACK HERE

I didn't care how long I will have to look for. I just want to see her safe. What is this feeling?

Y/N POV

As I was on my way my train of thoughts got bigger. When I made the left turn I heard some people. Teenagers?

I see 5 teenagers. They had a bottle of vodka. Me being me I wasn't thinking straight. I needed something to take me away from my thoughts

Y/n: Excuse me?

?: Yes?

Man let me that guy was cute. He looked so adorable. I just cant omg my heart.

Y/n: Uhh can I get some vodka?

He turned around to talk to another teenager.

?: Aye Taeyang this hot girl wants some vodka

Taeyang: G-Dragon come on bro if she is hot then give her the whole damn bottle

G-Dragon: Here just take it

He gave me the bottle of vodka. There was a note that said "My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxx call me."

I kind of blushed but I walked away before they noticed. Finally reached my location after another 3 minutes.

I sat under my tree and took out my notebook. I drew my heart away. My phone was dead so I couldn't call Aria to tell her that I wasn't coming to school.

But whatever it's my life I can live how I want to. I started drinking the vodka.

My head felt dizzy. My eyes felt heavy.

?: Y/N!

Those were the last words I heard before everything went black.

Jimin's POV

I was driving all over town. Then I saw a girl sitting under a tree.

IT WAS Y/N! I parked my car and ran up to her.

Jimin: Y/N!

I stopped in front of her. She had her eye's closed. I noticed a vodka bottle in her right hand.

Jimin: Why? Why are you doing this?

I licked up bridal style and picked up her stuff. I put her in the passenger seat. After a while I arrived at my house.

My mom and dad are on a business trip. The only people left are the maids.

Maid: Hello Jimi-.......Who is that?

Jimin: My girlfriend she passed out

Maid: Oh do you want me to make her something for when she wakes up?

Jimin: Yes I would appreciate it very much

I huddled upstairs and went into my room. My room was clean for once. Must be fate. I laid y/n down on my bed.

I didn't realize I was starring at her face. As soon as I realized I looked away.

After an hour or two y/n finally woke up.

Y/n: Were am I?

Jimin: At my place I found you knocked out so I brought you here

Y/n: Oh thanks

Jimin: I also put you're phone to charge yo welcome

Y/n: Never said thank you

Jimin: Tch I help you out and you treat my like this.

Y/n stuck her tongue at me. She reached for her phone and she was about to put it into her pocket when her phone vibrated.

So this is the end of this part. I'm posting more often yay! So ummm hope you enjoyed it and well i'm of but before let me share a bts meme.

 I'm posting more often yay! So ummm hope you enjoyed it and well i'm of but before let me share a bts meme