Epilouge

It has been a year since Louis and Harry got together and they've never been more in love. After Liam and Zayn had apologized to the two boys, everyone else apologized soon after. Turns out that while no one was talking to Louis and Harry, the Bobcats and the Muskrats became close friends because they found a similar issue to be upset about. Though it wasn't the most ideal way, the Bobcats and Muskrats are close friends now. 

Currently, Louis and Harry were at Harry's house after coming back from the one year anniversary date Harry planned. Harry took Louis to the end of town to a big hill where they watched the sun set while the ate dinner. The two then found a small cabin to sit and talk in while they watched the stars through the window. It was one of the least cliche dates that Harry ever took Louis on.

Louis and Harry were sitting on Harry's bed, waiting to exchange presents. Louis insisted that Harry didn't need to get Louis anything since he took Louis out, but Harry did anyway saying it won't be anything big.

"Here 'ya go," Harry said as he handed Louis a small wrapped box.

Louis rolled his eyes, "If this is what I think it is then you probably ruined this non-cliche evening," Louis said as he opened tha box. And, to no surprise, there was a necklace in it. Louis picked it up gently and examined it. 

It had a silver chain with a green gem on it, "It's beautiful! It's the color of your eyes!" Louis exclaimed as he looked between Harry's eyes and the gem.

"That's the point. Mine has your color eyes," Harry said as he pulled the chain around his neck to reveal a necklace with an ocean blue gem.

"That's the color of my eyes? They're pretty," Louis said as he examined Harry's necklace as well. Harry chuckled as he nodded his head.

"I know. I have the honor to look in them everyday," Harry said. Louis blushed a light shade of pink before giving Harry a quick kiss.

"My turn!" Louis said excitedly, "Okay. So I've realized something during the past year we've been dating. We go on the most cliche dates, yet we're not that much of a cliche couple. Actually, it's quite the opposite," Louis started.

"Am I actually going to get a present or a speech?" Harry asked.

"Be patient!" Louis said with a playful roll of eyes, "I realized that we're more of an awkward couple if anything. I mean our first date was nothing but awkward. Our first kiss, that wasn't while we were drunk, was quite awkward as well. And have you noticed how much we talk during sex!?" Louis exclaimed and Harry threw his head back with laughter.

"Remember that time you asked me if could top while I was already inside you?" Harry asked while laughing.

"And remember you said no then started to like.. move?"

"And then we had a whole conversation about when you could top while I was still doing it?"

"And the conversation still wasn't done once we came!" Louis exclaimed before both boys laughed at their odd memories, "And then the first time I told you that I loved you."

"Yeah. That was a very awkward way to say it..."

"I know. And have you noticed that we're also mean to each other in a way? Like that time you told me you didn't like how I dressed?"

"Or that time you told me I had to many piercings in and you said you weren't going to be seen with me if I wore all those piercings?"

"And you still wore the piercings," Louis said with an over-dramatic sigh.

"And you still were seen with me," Harry said with a chuckle.

"And now for the gift!" Louis said as he took out a spiral notebook.

"What's inside?" Harry asked as he scooted closer to Louis so he could see.

"Quotes that reminded me of us, or I just liked," Louis said, "I read some love stories and I saw how people got tingles whenever the person they loved touched them but I don't get that with you so I declared that as bullshit. But I still looked up the quotes," Louis said as he opened the book.

"I thought it was only me," Harry sighed in relief and Louis giggled.

"Life isn't perfect but every second with you is.

Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I want.

I get jealous because I'm afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do.

Elephants can die of a broken heart if a mate dies. They refuse to eat and will lay down, shedding tears until they starve to death.

I am in love with your smile. I am in love with your voice. I am in love with your body. I am in love with your laugh. I am in love with your eyes. I am in love with you.

Did you know that when a penguin finds it's mate, they stay together forever? Will you be my penguin?"

"Y'know that would be a perfect question to ask someone when they propose," Harry commented.

"Maybe that's what you can ask me if you end up proposing," Louis said.

"Maybe I will," Harry said before placing his lips on Louis' for a gentle kiss.

"I love you so much Harry," Louis said after he broke the kiss. Harry leaned his forehead against Louis' and looked Louis dead in the eyes.

"I love you too, Louis. I loved your gift and maybe one day you'll be my penguin."

fin.

A/N

And that concludes the Cliques. I hope you enjoyed!

And I'm sorry, this epilogue was crap.

-Bri