Chapter 12

Louis walked side by side with Eleanor on his way to third period. He saw Harry in the halls a few times and they each subtly smiled/winked at each other (Louis smiled, Harry winked).

They're trying to avoid contact in school so they'd have no reason to confront each other and say harsh words. They know it won't last long however because it's been a week and they haven't argued, people were starting to get suspicious.

"So. What are you doing next weekend?" Eleanor asked Louis as they walked down the hall.

"I don't know," Louis shrugged.

"Well," Eleanor started as she slowly faced Louis, "The school's having a cabin hang out thing. Everyone's going and we wanted to know if you're in."

"Course I'm in."

"And are you busy this weekend?" Eleanor asked and Louis shook his head, "Well, a guy named Dominic is having a party so, you wanna go?"

"Uh, sure," Louis said as they made it to his locker. Louis took out his books and just as he closes his locker, a hand is slammed near his head. Louis closes his eyes for a second in fear before opening them to be welcomed with sympathetic green eyes. Harry's eyes tell Louis that he's sorry for what he's about to do and Louis gives a barely noticeable nod.

"Hey fag!" Harry spat but Louis didn't flinch.

"Ello whore. Where's your special little slut of the day?" Louis asked as he pretended to look around for Harry's 'slut'.

"Sassy today are ya, Tomlinson?"

"Quite actually," Louis said before smirking at Harry. Harry smirked back and Louis somehow grew fond of Harry's smirk.

"Well then I hate to ruin your oh-so-great mood but, I have to," Harry said before pinning Louis to the lockers. Louis' eyes widened as Harry's knee rose to Louis' stomach. Louis gulped and Harry lent down and whispered, "I'm not gonna knee you hard babe, just pretend I did. And also pretend like I'm threatening you... and sorry," Harry whispered.

Harry pulled  his knee back then up to Louis' stomach so fast that Louis thought he was actually going to hurt him. Louis held in a sigh of relief when Harry's knee gently grazed his stomach, but to anyone else it wouldn't seem that way. 

Louis pretended to groan before doubling over in pain. Harry kneel-ed down before whispering again, "You're pretty good."

"Well, I was in drama. And you weren't to bad yourself," Louis complimented before pretending to groan again.

"I learned from the best," Harry winked with a smirk. He stood up before looking down at Louis, "Little twinkle fairy can't even take a little pain. What a wimp," Harry said. Louis knew Harry didn't mean it, but it still hurt a bit.

"Well you're just a jerk who will be a dad before you even finish high school."

Harry pretended to fume and looked like he was about to retaliate when an Irish accent was heard, "Uh, what's going on here?" Niall asked as he made his way through the crowd. Niall furrowed his eyebrows at Harry and Louis before kneeling down next to Louis, "Louis, mate. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine," Louis said. Niall slowly nodded before leaving the crowd without a word. 

"Goodbye queer!" Harry's friend, Nick, shouted.

"Have fun in hell!" Harry's other friend, Cher, shouted.

"Have fun with your STD's!" Eleanor shouted in their direction. The two glared at Eleanor but Eleanor just glared back. Eleanor then kneeled down next to Louis, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. M'fine," Louis said before standing up. Louis pretended to grunt but made it up. Eleanor wrapped an arm around Louis' waist to help him walk, "I'm fine El, really."

Eleanor looked at Louis skeptically before shrugging and walking beside him in silence.

-:-

Louis and Harry were seated in the janitors closet later that day. They decided that they would hang out in there during lunch on every other day. 

Right now Louis was sitting across from Harry eating a sandwich while Harry was eating a bag of crisps. They were both talking about nothing really.

"Are you going to Dominic's party this weekend?" Louis asked before taking another bite from his sandwich.

"Yup. Are you?" Harry asked and Louis hummed in response.

"Yup. I'm going with some other Bobcats," Louis said before finishing his sandwich and leaving the wrapper on the floor. Harry patted his lap and Louis happily sat on him, "Are you going to the cabin hangout thingy?"

"Probably. Are you?"

"Yup!"

"I'm sorry for this morning," Harry apologized after a moment of silence.

"It's no big deal. You didn't hurt me," Louis reassured.

"But, I'm still sorry."

"Well, I'm sorry as well," Louis apologized.

"For what?" Harry asked, confused.

"For calling you a whore and that slut thing."

"Well I forgive you about the whore comment but not the slut thing," Harry said and Louis gave him a confused look.

"Why?"

"You're my little slut."

"We didn't even have sex yet."

"And when we do, you'll be my slut."

"Maybe you'll be my slut?"

"Wait- are you a virgin?" Harry asked worriedly making Louis chuckle.

"No, I'm not," Louis assured and Harry sighed in relief, "What would be so bad about me being a virgin?"

"Nothing. It's just that, I like sex and if you were a virgin then I'd have to take it from you. And if I did, I'd have to go all slow and that's so fucking hard," Harry complained.

"You sound so damn heartless. Why am I dating you again?" Louis teased.

"Because I'm attractive," Harry said.

"No, no. I think you're thinking of me," Louis continued to tease. Harry chuckled before wrapping his arms around Louis' waist.

"You are quite fit," Harry mumbled into Louis' hair.

"You too," Louis whispered, though he didn't know why. 

Louis pulled away from Harry a bit so he could look up at him. They smiled at each other and Louis slowly leaned in before attaching their lips together. It was a slow kiss like all the others they've had, excluding their first one which was when they were drunk. Neither wants to make the kiss any hotter, loving the gentleness of the kiss and the innocence behind it. They loved the amount of care in the kiss, something neither boy had, had in a long time.