Chapter 22

Louis walked into Maths class with his head down. It's been a week since he and Harry had come out and only a few people actually talk to him, those people being Perrie, Niall and Harry. Louis' pretty sure that Dani's warming up to him though because she keeps glancing at him and biting her lips or nails.

Louis sat in a seat towards the back of the class. Louis started sitting there because that's where Harry sits and Harry tends to help Louis with the math work.

Louis sat down at his seat with a sigh. He took out his books before placing them on his desk.

When the bell rang there was still no sign of Harry. Louis frowned at the thought of Harry being late but brushed it off as Harry wouldn't listen to him if he brought up the matter. 

Halfway through the class the door opened making everyone turn their heads to the person that dared show up late. To no surprise, Harry was standing there with a smirk on his face and his bag over his shoulder.

"Why are you late, Mr Styles?" The math teacher asked.

Harry shrugged, "Didn't feel like coming to class at all, but realized I should if I didn't want to hear shit about it later," Harry said before winking at Louis who blushed and looked down when everyone turned towards him.

"Whatever Mr Styles. You should be grateful you have such a caring boyfriend," The teacher said before turning back to the class and continued to explain square roots.

Harry walked towards the back of the class and sat beside Louis. He gave Louis a brief smile before laying his head down. Louis smiled fondly at the younger lad and felt giddy inside at the thought that the only reason Harry came to class was because of him. Louis' going to assume it was because it was the only class they had together and not because he didn't want to hear Louis lecture him about ditching class.

Louis giggled when he heard the low snores coming from the curly haired boy. Louis wanted nothing more then to run his hands through Harry's curls but, sadly, he couldn't do so. Instead Louis turned his attention to the teacher and took down the notes.

-:-

Once class had ended, Harry was still out cold so Louis took it upon himself to wake him up. Once everyone was out of the classroom, including the teacher, Louis went up to Harry and began to massage his curls. Harry let out a silent moan making Louis chuckle.

"Harry," Louis whispered into the green eyed boy's ear, "Wake up Harry."

Harry grumbled before opening his eyes. He smiled lazily at Louis before rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Harry stretched and picked up his bag from the floor. 

Harry took Louis' hand before the two walked out the classroom. Harry walked Louis to his locker where he got his books for his next class.

"Are we going to your locker or are you not going to class?" Louis asked as he closed his locker.

"What do you think?" Harry asked as pinned Louis to the lockers.

"I think you're about to snog me in the middle of the hall," Louis said with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk, "But I highly recommend that you don't do that becaus-" Louis was cut off by a pair of lips on his

Their lips moved slowly and gently in a chaste kiss. Harry broke the kiss before smirking at Louis, "You're a bit uptight, you know that?"

"Thanks," Louis said sarcastically just before a slow clapping was heard from behind Harry. The two turned around to become faced with a smirking Nick and Ed.

"Well done fags," Nick sneered.

"How many times have you fucked him Louis? Probably did so this morning in the bathroom," Ed spat.

"What do you want Nick? Ed?" Harry asked in annoyance.

"Well. You queers shouldn't be able to roam the school let alone kiss in it. You two disgust me. I can't believe I was once best mates with a fairy," Nick said in disgust.

"I can't believe I was once friends with an asshole," Harry retorted.

"Harry. Please," Louis begged.

"Oh look! Twinkle toes has something to say!" Nick mocked.

"I can't believe you Louis. Dating the slut? You could've done so much better," Ed said in disappointment.

"You're right," Louis said making Harry look at him with hurt filled eyes. Nick and Ed looked at Louis in shock, "I could've done better. I could've dated a virgin who didn't skip school, smoke, get drunk a lot and be clear of tattoos and piercings. But I didn't. I wouldn't have fallen in love with that guy. Yeah, if I dated someone like that I'd still have my friends but I wouldn't be in love. I wouldn't be happy. Besides, now I know who my true friends are, the people who didn't care that I was dating Harry. Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner, but you would've reacted the same way in the end. But Harry could've done better himself, but he didn't. We both went for the lowest we could get because we love each other," Louis said before smiling at Harry who was looking at him oddly.

"I think I was just insulted," Was what Harry said. Louis thought for a bit before nodding.

"Kind of. But you were also complimented," Louis said.

"I could've done better," Harry said with a shrug, "But I love you and couldn't stop if I tried," Harry said making Louis beam at him. 

"Awe!" Niall and Perrie said in unison, "That was adorable!" Perrie gushed.

"That was," Liam started. It was then that Louis noticed that there was a crowd around them, "Beautiful."

"Yeah. I'm sorry Harry," Zayn spoke up, "I was just hurt that you didn't tell me," Zayn admitted.

"Yeah, me too," Liam agreed, "I just. I just thought we were best mates and that you'd tell me anything."

"I'm sorry Li," Louis apologized as a lump built in his throat. Harry held in a snort at how dramatic this was playing out. Instead he looked at Zayn who was staring at him, looking like he was about to burst with laughter as well..

"Maybe you should hug him," Harry suggested in Louis' ear. Louis nodded before running to Liam with open arms. Liam hugged Louis just as tightly.

"Is it just me or does this remind you of a chick flick where two best friends were mad at each other then the girls get all emotional and hug?" Zayn asked as he was suddenly beside Harry. Harry let out a low chuckle as he nodded.

"Yeah," Harry said but smiled fondly at the boy who was sobbing gently into Liam's shoulder.

"Look man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Shut up Zayn," Harry cut Zayn off, "I heard you the first time and I forgive you."

"Thanks man," Zayn said before smiling slightly at his best friend, "How about, you, me, Perrie, and Louis go on a double date tonight, yeah? I'd like to get to know the lad."

"I bet he'd love too," Harry said as he smiled at Zayn, then his boyfriend who was talking to Liam with tears streaming down his face.

A/N

Again, sorry about all the mean stuff Ed and Nick said in this chapter. I hold nothing against them.

-Bri