Chapter 14

Louis looked through his closet trying to figure out what to wear. Dominic's party is in a half hour and he doesn't know what to wear.

Louis decides to go casual with a gray shirt, black jeans and a gray beanie. Harry's picking him up. They decided it won't be bad if they show up together as long as they show up late when everyone's drunk and oblivious to their surroundings.

Louis took a quick shower before putting on his clothes. Once he's done he positions his beanie on his head so that his fringe is sticking out. He smiles at his outfit just as his phone buzzes from beside him. Louis grabs it and sees he has a text.

Be there in 5 xx -Harry

Louis smiled at the text that had two x's before putting his phone in his pocket and grabbing his pack of gum. Louis waits in the living room while chewing his gum. While he's waiting his sister, Lottie, walks in.

"Hey Lou. Are you waiting for someone or something?" She asked as she sat beside her brother.

"Yeah. I'm waiting for someone," Louis answered.

"Is it your boyfriend?" Lottie asked while wiggling her eyebrows. Louis rolled his eyes and didn't say anything. Just as Lottie looked like she was about to comment again a honk was heard from outside. Louis jumped up and bolted to the door and jumped into the car. After he buckled his seat belt, Harry started driving.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, stealing a glance Louis' way.

"My sister!" Louis groaned and Harry nodded knowing how annoying sisters can be.

"You look hot," Harry blurted out and Louis chuckled.

"Thanks. You look nice too," Louis said. Harry was wearing a band t-shirt with black skinny jeans. He had his lip and eyebrow piercing in along with a few rings on his finger.

"Thank you. I prefer when you don't wear bright colors," Harry said making Louis frown.

"So, you don't like how I usually dress?"

"No. I just prefer the way you're dressed now," Harry said with a shrug.

"Well I don't like how you dress so ha," Louis said childishly. Harry chuckled.

"What's wrong with the way I dress?"

"It's so black and depressing. Black isn't a happy color to be around and that's the only color you wear.... Why do I even date you if you're so depressing?" 

"Well, I don't like the happy bright colors. They're just so flamboyant and annoying. And suspenders are a hell of a lot of work to get off," Harry complained.

"So you like it when I dress like this?" Louis asked to clarify.

"Yeah," Harry nodded, "Do you really like my outfit, or were you lying to me?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow, glancing at Louis.

"No. I didn't lie. I actually like your band t-shirts and I like your piercings. I just hate your jeans. Those are hell to take off," Louis complained.

"But they make my bum look good," Harry said with a smirk.

"Yes, yes they do," Louis said with a giggle, a manly giggle, "Oh and Haz," Louis said using the nicknames they made for each other a few days ago. Louis came up with Haz since Harry had 'Lou' and 'Boo'.

"Mmhm?" Harry hummed.

"Okay. So I'm in gym, right? Then Johnny, he slips and falls so I have to take him to the nurse. We walked through the locker rooms to get to the nurse because Johnny got some blood on his shirt. So while he was changing-" 

"What?" Harry cut Louis off.

"I-I was getting to it..." Louis said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No. You were with him while he got undressed?"

"Yeah. So where was I? Oh! So while he was chan-"

"Is he like gay?" Harry asked, cutting Louis off again.

"Are you jealous Harry?" Louis asked, amused.

"No," Harry lied.

"You're jealous!" Louis exclaimed.

"No I'm not! I don't get jealous," Harry declared. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Don't admit it. I'll make you admit it," Louis said with a smirk that worried Harry.

"Wha-"

"We're here!" Louis cut Harry off, "Bye Haz. Maybe I'll see you inside, yeah?" Louis said with a wink before exiting the car and leaving a confused Harry.

A/N

I know it's a short chapter but the next one will be longer, or at least that's the plan :D

-Bri