Chapter 18

[A/N the Bobcats and the Muskrats are going to have an argument but whenever Louis and Harry do something that's in ' ' that means their just faking the action/emotion]

The Bobcats all walked down the beach the next morning getting ready for the day ahead. There was nothing really planned to do at the cabins, the teenagers just hung out with their friends. One could go swimming in the lake, bike riding, have a beach party. Anything you can think of really.

So today the Bobcats were just walking on the warm sand talking about nothing in particular. However, when they heard an Irish voice all their heads jolted up. None of them, except for Louis, expected Niall to come since he said that Liam didn't have to pick him up. To their surprise, again excluding Louis, the Muskrats were right beside them. They all smirked at the Bobcats and Harry sent a wink Louis' way. To everyone else, except Niall, it seemed to have been a wink to provoke Louis but in reality it was just Harry saying 'Hey babe, told you I'd come'. Louis glared at Harry though he was really suppressing a smile.

"Ello pussies," Nick spat.

"Hello rats," Ed spat back. 

Ed and Nick were kind of the sub-leaders of the group when Louis or Harry or both weren't present. That confused everybody because they were standing right there 'glaring' at each other.

"Pussy," Harry 'spat'.

"Slut," Louis said just as 'harshly'.

"Faggot," Harry continued to 'spit' but that one hit Louis harder than it should've.

"Punk wanna be."

"Teacher's pet."

"Ugly ass whore with a flat ass," Louis said with finiality. Harry pretended to fume.

"Slutty faggot that couldn't get it up the ass if he wanted too. Probably has to drug his culprets," Harry said, feigning harshness. Harry sent Louis a quick apologetic glance that you probably couldn't catch if you weren't studying the two intently, but Louis saw it and gave Harry a subtle nod.

"If that were to be true, I wouldn't have to drug a person as much as you do. I mean, who would want to free willingly fuck you?" Louis said before snorting afterwards.

"Run," Was all Harry said before he ran after Louis. Louis started running a second after but was able to get far since he was a bit faster. 

The whole time Niall was looking on in awe at how good the two boys were at acting and how they still have a healthy relationship through all the 'hate' they give each other.

Louis continued to run into the depths of the woods before stopping and slunching over. Louis started to pant so he slid down a tree and took out his water bottle. A few seconds later, Harry appeared and sat down beside him also out of breath.

Louis took a sip from his water before handing the bottle to Harry who also took a sip. The two continued to do this until the water bottle was half way full.

"So. I can't get it up the ass without drugging someone?" Louis awkwardly started conversation. Harry threw his head back and laughed before taking Louis' hand and playing with his fingers.

"How much drugs are you on, Lou? I mean, you did let me fuck you free willingly," Harry teased.

"I don't know. You must've been the one who drugged me."

"Maybe I was," Harry said before kissing Louis' temple.

"What are we going to do now? People are expecting us to be killing each other," Louis asked.

"In all honesty, if that were to be happening, I would be killing you," Harry said making Louis roll his eyes.

"Seriously," Louis said before laying his head in Harry's lap. Harry just stared down at Louis so Louis rolled his eyes before taking Harry's wrist and putting it to his head, "Play with my hair," Louis demanded. Harry chuckled before running his fingers through Louis' soft, feathery hair.

"We can hang out all day," Harry suggested.

"Yeah. Then have everyone send a search party for us only to find us making out in the woods. Yeah! Great idea Haz," Louis said sarcastically.

"I would've said fucking in the-" Harry started but was cut off by Louis slapping his arm with a look of shock written over his face, "What? You know the idea of me fucking you outside makes you hard," Harry said seducivly before making Louis sit up and sit on his lap. Harry brought his mouth to Louis' ear before bringing his earlobe between his teeth, "You know the idea of me fucking you on this tree makes you hard. You can probably get off on the image itself," Harry whispered in Louis' ear, making Louis let out an embarrassing whimper, "You know you want my dick up your ass while you're being pinned to the tree begging me to go faster," Harry whispered making Louis whimper again but this time a low moan followed.

Harry brought his hand to the waist line of Louis' jeans before slipping his hand in, "Harry wait," Louis said, "What if someone finds us? What if the guys already started looking for us? What if-" Louis began to panic and Harry noticed. Harry placed the hand that wasn't in Louis' pants, to his lips.

"Shh," Harry shushed his boyfriend, "I'll text Niall," Harry said before pulling out his phone.

Hey Niall, can you tell everyone that I lost Louis and that I just found some girl on the street and went home with her or something along those lines? -Harry

Harry sent the text and Niall's reply came quickly.

Course! What are you and Louis doing anyways? -Niall

Do you really want to know? -Harry

Nevermind then... But where are you so I can keep everyone away from there -Niall

The woods -Harry

Oh my god! I didn't think Lou was such a rebel! Have fun ;) -Niall

Harry chuckled before putting his phone away, "Niall's going to keep everyone away, love," Harry said before gripping Louis' c*ock in his large hand before starting to pump his hand. 

Louis threw his head back and let out a low moan. Louis then turned his head so he could capture Harry's lips in his own. Louis took his hand and slipped it into Harry's skinny jeans before starting to pump his hard-on as well.

Harry laid Louis down on the ground as the two boys continued to snog in the middle of the woods while giving each other a hand job.

Louis came first, all over Harry' hand. Harry followed after a few flicks of Louis' wrist. The two didn't bother to remove their hands from the other's jeans nor did they make a move to stop their heated make-out session.

"Fuck me," Louis breathed as he broke the kiss he had Harry shared.

"I knew you couldn't resist," Harry said with a smirk before placing his lips on Louis' once again.