Chapter 16

Louis placed his books in his locker before grabbing his bag that held his lunch. Louis was meeting Harry in the closet for lunch. They decided that every other day they'd eat lunch together.

Louis turned around and quickly walked to the closet, hoping to not get spotted. Louis opened the door and closed it with a sigh of relief. 

Louis placed himself on the floor and waited for his boyfriend's arrival. Just as Louis was about to take a bite from his sandwich, the door opened. Louis turned his head to see his punk of a boyfriend. Louis grinned at Harry who smiled back before sitting next to Louis. 

Harry gripped Louis' wrist before turning it towards his face so he could take a bite from Louis' sandwich. Louis playfully glared at the green eyed boy who just grinned at him.

"Are you excited for the camp out thingy this weekend?" Louis asked before taking a bite from his sandwich.

"I don't really care for it. You're going right?" Harry asked before stealing another bite from the older lad's sandwich making the latter playfully slap his face.

"Yup! I'm quite excited for it actually. Why aren't you? There are going to be games, a beach, a cabin you can share with your friends-" Harry stopped listening there and just watched Louis talk with a fond smile on his face. He loved the little glint in Louis' eye as he talked about the trip. He also loved the overly-dramatic hand gestures he used when talking, "C'mon. You have to be excited," Louis finished.

"Whatever you say," Harry chuckled before taking a sip from Louis' water bottle.

"Did you not bring your own lunch?" Louis asked Harry who shrugged.

"Nope," Harry said making Louis roll his eyes fondly at his boyfriend. Louis didn't think it through when he took his finger and poked all of Harry's piercings. 

Harry raised an eyebrow at Louis who shrugged, "Felt like it. Y'know those piercings-" Louis started but was cut off by the sound of the door opening. The two boys didn't have time to think before the door opened completely.

Both brunettes were frozen and staring at the culprit with fear and shock in their eyes, "What the hell is going on?" 

Harry and Louis looked at each other not really knowing how to answer, "Were you following us?" Harry eventually asked.

"No. I saw you guys acting weird at the party and I saw Lou walk in here then you right after. I listened through the door for a while and I realized you guys don't sound like you hate each other," The person explained.

"Uh.. um.. I can explain?" Louis tried but the person snorted.

"Fine. Explain," They said before crossing their arms.

"Well. It all started a few weeks ago," Louis started.

"Almost a month?" Harry said and Louis nodded.

"Oh my god, yes!" Louis exclaimed.

"You sound like you're having sex," Harry commented with a smirk.

"Well-" Louis started seducvily but stopped when he heard someone clear their throat.

"Jesus Niall!" Harry snapped at the blonde who was still waiting quite impatiently at the door.

"I don't necessarily feel like watching you two flirt when I have no idea what the hell is going on!" Niall shouted.

"Fine. Just close the door and sit down," Louis demanded while nodding to the still open door. Niall sighed before closing the door and sitting across from the couple.