Chapter 10

When Louis walked into the janitors closet, he found it empty. Louis sighed before taking out his phone and sliding down the wall. Louis was so into playing Flappy Bird on his phone that he hadn't heard someone walk in nor sit down beside him. So he was a bit startled and jumped when someone asked, "Whatcha doing?" Successfully dropping his phone on the ground.

Louis groaned before crawling over to his phone to retrieve it and sitting back down in his spot. He turned his head to find Harry smirking at him. Louis glared at the younger lad.

"Why'd you call me here?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow.

"So we can explain ourselves," Harry said before folding his fingers in front of his knees which were being hugged by his arms.

"So start," Louis demanded while looking at Harry expectantly.

"No, you start," Harry demanded as well. Louis glared at Harry and Harry glared back. Their glaring turned into a contest, a contest that Louis lost. So the older lad sighed before he began talking.

"I'm failing maths and I didn't want to tell Liam and El and Dani and Ed because I didn't want them to worry about me or look down on me," Louis admitted.

"I'm bi. I guess you know why I don't want anyone else to know," Harry said.

"Are Zayn, Cher, Perrie and Nick homophobes or something?"

Harry shrugged, "I've always been 'homophobic' and pressured them to be so as well. Whether or not they were really against gays, I don't know but I'm pretty sure Perrie doesn't have a problem with gays," Harry admitted.

"Why do you still call me a queer and faggot?" Louis asked, his voice cracking a few times. Louis cursed himself on the inside for sounding so weak.

"I can't just go up to you and every other gay kid and apologize out of the blue! They'll think I'm crazy! And I'll lose my respect if I do that!" Harry shouted.

"Calm down! I'm sorry!"

"I also called you here for another reason," Harry stated.

"Yeah?"

Harry took a deep breath before speaking, "Do you like Harry or Edward?"

"Honestly?" Louis asked Harry who nodded, "I kind of like both," Louis said and smiled when he saw Harry was biting back a smile, "Who do you like? Lewis or Louis?"

"I kind of like Lewis," Harry said looking Louis dead in the eyes. Louis felt his eyes prick with tears but he held them back, "But I really like Louis," Harry admitted before grinning at Louis who was beaming at him, "Louis would you go on that date you promised me?"

"As long as you give me your number," Louis teased. Harry smiled before grabbing Louis phone and typing in his number. He handed Louis his phone and Louis typed in his number. They gave each other their phones back before sitting in the closet in silence.

"Don't tell anybody about our date, alright? We don't need people to start rumors about me being gay and you dating a Muskrat," Harry told Louis who nodded.

"I'm not an idiot, Styles," Louis said with a chuckle. 

"So, I'll pick you up from your house at eight?" Harry asked Louis who nodded, "Great. I'll text you later... maybe," Harry said before getting up with Louis following suit. Harry told Louis to wait a few minutes before leaving the closet. Louis waited for three minutes before exiting the closet as well.

Louis realized it was lunch and headed to the cafeteria with a big smile on his face. After Louis got his food he went to his table and found out Niall was sitting with him that day. Louis sat down slowly when he noticed that everyone was already staring at him, quite oddly actually. But he still had a small smile on his face.

"Hi?" Louis said as he sat down in his seat and took a bite from his sandwich.

"What happened out there?" Ed asked.

"People keep talking about how you and Harry kept whispering to each other during your daily argument," Liam said.

"Yeah, and there was no violence at all," Dani said as she plucked a crisp in her mouth.

"What's going on?" El asked suspiciously.

"Yeah mate. That seemed a bit... abnormal," Liam commented. Louis looked over at Niall who hasn't said anything but was looking at Louis expectantly.

"I.. We uh... it's nothing to worry about. We just... know some stuff that shouldn't be said aloud," Louis tried to sound nonchalant.

"Okay..." Eleanor said while eyeing Louis suspiciously.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Harry dropped his tray onto the lunch table and sat down without a word. He picked up a crisp before flicking it behind him as it was wet and squishy.

"Hey Harry," Zayn said as he eyed Harry suspiciously.

"Hey guys," Harry mumbled not really wanting to talk louder because if he did, his happiness would show and he wasn't too sure if he can successfully lie about what made him so happy.

"What's up Harry?" Nick asked.

"Nothing really," Harry answered.

"Y'know what I mean," Nick said.

"If the answer you were looking for was sky then no, I don't know what you mean."

"What was with you and Tomlinson this morning?" Cher rephrased.

"A new technique," Harry shrugged not bothering to explain any further. Everyone else shared a look before shrugging and changing the topic. Harry was grateful that his friends didn't pry into his life, something he hated.

-:-

Louis was running around his room like a madman. Harry never texted him so Louis has no idea what to wear. Louis kept trying on clothes, though he didn't know what to wear. 

Louis decided that going casual was the best choice so he put on a pair of bright blue jeans with a red striped shirt. Louis picked out red suspenders that he didn't put on his shoulders but instead kept at his waist.

Louis smiled at his outfit before brushing out his fringe to give it the feathery look. Louis jumped when he heard the door bell ring and ran down the steps yelling, "I got it!" 

He opened the door and was greeted with a smiling Harry that he beamed at.

A/N

Date next chapter! Whoop Whoop! 

About to get some Larry Action ;)

-Bri