Chapter 20

Louis collapsed on top of Harry, breathing heavily, "I can't believe you made me do that," Louis panted.

"You have to live a little, and that's what you did," Harry said as he petted his boyfriend's hair. Louis purred, making Harry chuckled a bit, and leaned into the younger boy's touch.

"But I didn't think giving you a blow job in a janitors closet was living," Louis said as his eyes drifted close.

"It was perfect," Harry whispered.

"Thanks," Louis whispered as well as he snuggled his face deeper into the green eyed boy's chest before inhaling his intoxicating scent, "You're perfect," Louis mumbled into Harry's chest.

"You are too," Harry whispered back.

"Y'know Harry. I realized something," Louis said as he lifted his head slightly from Harry's warm chest.

"And what's that?"

"I.. I um... Well lets just say.. that I... uh.." Louis frowned, not knowing how to word it.

"You....?" Harry made a look of confusion as he urged Louis to go on.

"I um.. I uh kinda.. like.. love you?" Louis said while fiddling with the hem of Harry's shirt, "Yeah. I like, love you," Louis said more confidently, but still awkwardly.

Harry chuckled at his boyfriend's awkwardness before placing two fingers under Louis' chin and smiling at him, "That's good because I kind of love you too."

"Don't mock me!" Louis frowned with a pout. Harry chuckled again before placing a quick peck over his boyfriend's pout which immediately turned into a smile.

"Y'know. Now would've been a good time to have made love for the first time and conceal our love for one another, but we kind of just had a blow job moment and I don't think you'd want to do such a thing in a janitor's closet," Harry said as he gave Louis a hug before rocking them back and forth. Harry realized he liked hugging Louis, he found that Louis was warm and found it quite adorable that Louis was smaller then him.

"We can always ditch," Louis whispered in Harry's ear. The punk boy suppressed a shiver.

"I think I'm a bad influence on you," Harry stated. Louis shrugged.

"Is that a bad thing?" Louis asked as he took Harry's earlobe between his lips.

"Could be.."

"But is it now?"

"Not really," Harry said as he gripped Louis' hips, "If we're going to ditch, we have to leave now," Harry said sternly. Louis nodded before the two of them got up and walked out the closet.

They then walked to their lockers to retrieve their things before walking out the school, there was no need in sneaking out since no one else was in the halls.

Harry led Louis too his car. Harry, being the gentlemen he is, opened the door for Louis who grinned at him before getting in. Harry closed the car door before walking to his side and getting in. 

They drove around for a while, not really knowing where to go. Then Louis spotted a sign, "Can we go to the carnival!? Please Harry! Please! Pretty please with a big cherry on top!" Louis begged, even though Harry never answered.

"I was going to say okay," Harry stated making Louis blush a light shade of pink.

Harry drove to the carnival and parked his car. The two got out and went to get tickets. Harry paid, completely ignoring Louis' presence so he pretended not to notice Louis' protest. 

The two brunettes spent the rest of their day in the carnival. They rode many rides and played many booth games. The also shared a cotton candy on Louis' request because he claimed it was very romantic.

-:-

It's been two months since Louis and Harry had gotten together and they were as strong as ever. They always hung out in the janitors closet, after school and over the weekends, whenever they got the chance. The two also secretly hooked up at parties and went home together afterwards.

Harry had taken Louis on a few more dates since then, all of them cliche but Louis didn't mind. After their carnival date, Harry took Louis ice skating on a pond the two found a few weeks before. Their next date was a movie date at Louis' house then a sleepover at Harry's house that consisted of very little sleeping.

The two were a pretty cliche couple but couldn't bring themselves to care. Niall still kept their relationship a secret and was always commenting about how they were adorable and how people should be jealous of their love. The two would always laugh and tell Niall to get a girlfriend, Louis' choice of words always ending up being nicer than Harry's. 

Right now, Harry had Louis pinned to the lockers, a huge crowd around them. Everyone's been suspicious because of the two boys behavior. They haven't fought in over a week when usually they had one argument a day. But today's 'argument' was going to be different than the rest.

"Louis," Harry said in a calm tone that surprised the crowd.

"Harry," Louis said in the same tone. Everyone was all ears, curious about what's going to happen. All the Bobcats and Muskrats were somewhere among the crowd along with Niall who was suppressing a grin.

"Nice to see you again," Harry said.

"You too," Louis said. Harry sent a smirk his way as he stepped closer to Louis, knowing full well that Louis liked the position they were in, "Should we just do it or-" Louis never got to finish his sentence however, Harry's lips crashed onto his. While the two kissed, everyone else was gasping and staring at the two in shock, some boys and girls sobbing quietly into their hands.

Harry gripped Louis' hips while Louis' hands tangled in Harry's head-o-curls. The two then pulled apart before smiling at one another. They gave each other a curt nod before walking separate ways, leaving everyone dumbfounded.