|Our Chemical Romance| Reiji x Reader ☂︎

Angst
Diabolik Lovers
Warnings: Forced Love, Obsessiveness, Poison, Yandere-like themes, and Insane-like Behavior
Inspired by a Tumblr post
(2/12/18)

♛♚♛

Your POV: 

Walking down the corridors of the Sakamaki mansion, Reiji stops me and pushes me into a wall. 

"E-Eep!" I yelp in fear as he inches closer and closer, "Y-Yes, Reiji?" 

"(Y/N)," he growls. 

"Y-Yes?" I flinch at his sudden change of demeanor. 

"Do you love me?" He raises an eyebrow in question, "And I hope you will be honest. Otherwise, a punishment would have to be in order." 

I shiver at the very thought of what might happen to me. I can't lie because he'll punish me, but if I tell the truth...

"N-No," I look away from him, "I-I'm sorry, but I-I don't love you." 

He stays still, making me more and more scared, and then lets out an unhappy grunt. 

"Fine," he backs away from me, causing confusion inside of me, "Continue on with what you were doing previously." 

He walks away from me, his footsteps echoing in the halls. 

"What was that about?" 

I was brought over here because my parents had sold me as a blood bag. Ever since I've been here, I'm always afraid of them. 

Reiji had always given me the most amount of terror. I don't know why, but I've always been wary of him. 

"(Y/N)!" Ayato calls me, "Ore Sama need more takoyaki!"

"C-Coming!" I turn back to go cook Ayato's precious takoyaki. 

 ♛♚♛

Reiji POV

"Damnit!" I punch the wall in frustration.

Normally I wouldn't lose my cool like this but when it comes to her, I don't know if I can control myself.

Ever since (Y/N) came here, something sparked inside of me. As usual, we were given a blood bag. Instead of visioning her as food, I vision her as who she is.

The more she stayed, the more I wanted her. However, she had always feared me and the others. She'll never change her mind about me.

"What to do?" I close my eyes and massage my temples with my fingers. An idea pops inside of my head.

"Of course," I stand up from my armchair and run my fingers across the multiple books occupied on my shelf.

There is a specific book I'm looking for, a potion-making one to be exact.

A thick, purple book stands out from the rest. Pulling it out, I check the title.

"Potion-Making," I mutter to myself, "This is perfect."

I flip over to the table of contents, searching for the 'L' section. Finding it, I skip over the pages to reach page 130.

"Here it is," I read over the recipe, "This should require no difficulty."

Preparing the ingredients, I smirk devilishly to myself. Little does (Y/N) know that she has in store.

♛♚♛

Your POV

"You promised you would stay with me today though," Kanato clings on to my arm while his teddy bear was tucked tightly in his other arm.