|My Present| Levi x Reader ♥︎

Lemon
Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin
⚠︎Warning(s): Sexual content
(12/5/17)
Edited on: (1/14/18)

♛♚♛

Your POV

He walks away from me just to lock the door. I watch his every step with a little fear, still laying in his bed. For all I know, Levi could be a human trafficker, which is highly doubtful.

He comes closer and closer, to the point where I could feel his hot breath (Not in a stinky way 😂) fan over me, pushing me down the bed.

I stare at him straight in the eyes. His eyes were clouded with both love and lust.

"Are you okay with this?" he asks before he puts his lips to my neck.

I can only nod as I am speechless. His lustful side of his takes over and starts to attack me with gentle kisses, biting a little each time.

I suppress any moans that could escape if I open my mouth. He moves over to a certain spot and blows on it first.

I tingle under his breath and he smirks. He suddenly bites me there down hard. A moan slips out.

"Ahhhn!" I squeeze my eyes shut in ultimate bliss.

I could feel Levi's lips form a smirk against my neck and he proceeds to bite until he feels satisfied. Soon after, he pulls away to look at what he's done.

I'm pretty sure a purple blotch could be seen.

"Now everyone would know who you belong to," he mumbles, "Not Eren, not Jean, just me."

He gives soft kisses trailing down to my collarbone. He stops to point at my dress.

"This," he unzips my dress, "Is in the way."

He strips me of my dress, exposing my undergarments to him. They were lacey (F/C) matching panties and bra with a hint of black. Petra told me to wear the sexiest thing I owned, thank God she did.

I cover myself with my arms and legs

"Don't cover yourself," he smiles tenderly, "You're beautiful."

Taking his compliment into consideration, I slowly remove anything covering me and completely surrender my body to him.

"Simply breathtaking," he lets out and starts to get rid of any clothing worn by me.

As he removes each piece of clothing, I notice that he has all of his clothes on him. I reach for his pant's belt and start to unbuckle it for him. One thing stood out the most.

The large and highly noticeable tent in his pants. It's pretty big for his height.

My blush turns deeper and I let my dirty mind take care of the rest. Levi notices me trying to take off his clothes and smirks.

He backs away to take off his clothes, leaving him in his boxers. The 'tent' becomes even more visible.

"Like what you see?" he does a little, sexy hip motion and I heat up in more places than one.

He goes down in between my legs and gives my inner thigh a delicate kiss, making me shudder.

I see him glance at my womanhood, liquids dripping out. He lightly blows on it and I shiver.

His hand comes closer to my womanhood and I brace myself.

He then sticks two fingers inside and I moan out in fervor. His fingers reach all the good spots. As he goes faster, I can feel a knot in my stomach grow tighter.

"L-Levi, I'm-!" I start to alert him to what is going to happen next.

His fingers withdraw from my womanhood and he licks them seductively.

"Not bad," he comments. I cover my face to conceal the rising blush coming to my cheeks.

"Look," he commands and I follow.

I slowly spread my fingers apart so I could see in between. What I see almost kills me.

Levi's rock hard, ten-inch member sticking out of the boxers. It's oozing with precum and I squeak as a response.

No way is that going to fit! I gulp when the thoughts of that going inside me. However, I'm growing impatient and I'm pretty sure Levi can tell.

He smirks and positions it in front of my womanhood.

"Are you sure about this?" He gives me a look of concern and impatience overrides me.

"Just put it in already!" I pout.

Without warning, he penetrates inside me. I groan in both pain and pleasure. The knot from before snaps, causing me to release my love juices. Levi snaps his head back in ecstasy.

"(Y/N)...," he breathes out, "Tight...!"

I don't say anything in response. Tears brim near the tips of my eyes and Levi notices.

He doesn't move and whispers in my ear sweet nothings. I feel a wave of pleasure come over me.

"Levi..." I let out, "Please..move."

His eyes give off a lustful aura and he slams in and out of me.

"Levi!" I scream out, "Faster!"

The pace increases to an inhuman speed. His member brushes past my sensitive spot, him earning the loudest moan of the day.

The room's filled with the sounds of groaning and skin slapping roughly against each other. I am absolutely certain that his next-door neighbors can hear us.

I can feel Levi twitch inside of me signaling that he's close. His thrusts slowly become sloppier but faster. A knot inside me begins to twist again.

"Levi!" I moan out and speak to the best of my ability, "I'm...close!"

"Me too," he pants out and his thrusts increase their pace.

In less than a moment's notice, Levi unleashes his liquids inside of me. I soon release my semen on him and we stay in that position for a while, panting loudly.

He finally pulls out and collapses on the bed next to me.

"That...was something," he sighs.

"We didn't use a condom, did we?" I keep a straight face.

"No," he frowns.

"They even told us to as well," I add and he just nods, "What are we now, Levi?"

"What do you think?"

My whole life depends on this answer. I think wisely about my answer and come up with something.

"Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" I utter out.

"Damn right," he smiles and pulls me into his arms.

"Um, what time is it?" I look up to him and he gives me a bored look.

"It doesn't matter," he replies, pulling me closer to his chest.

I snuggle in his grasp. Exhaustion overpowers me and I fall asleep in his arms.

Levi's POV:

I see (Y/N) sleeping in my arms. I smile and say one last thing before I fall asleep as well.

"My present." 

Word Count: 1080

♛♚♛

(A/N): I guess you can say this one was 'sucky' 

...

I'll leave