Babysitting Tink (Cuidando a Tink)

When they arrived back at the house Justin felt very uneasy at the number of bags they had to carry up to his room. He had no idea what additional humiliating nursery items his new sisters had picked up after he headed out to the car, and he wasn't very anxious to find out. When Justin carried the final bag into his room he saw the three packages of diapers they bought setting on the floor next to his bed and saw Sarah standing on the bed taking his "Dirty Harry" poster off the wall. "Hey, what are you doing?" Justin asked as he set the bag down and walked over to her. "Dirty Harry has to make way for dirty diapers," Sarah giggled as she rolled up the poster and tossed it aside. "I've gotta make room for your diaper stacker, honey," she then told him, leaning over to muss his hair, then picking up a white cloth diaper stacker with a Tinkerbell design and hanging it on the wall so that the bottom of it hung right next to the bed just a couple feet above the pillow. "Wait a minute..." Justin began to say as he picked the poster up off the floor. "There's no room for us to put a changing table in here, so we're just going to keep a changing pad under the bed so you can be changed right here," Yvette said as he watched her take a folded up plastic pad with teddy bears on it and slip it under his bed. "That's why the diaper stacker has to go next to the bed, sweetie." Sarah hopped off the bed with the diaper stacker now secure on the wall and walked over to where the three packages of diapers sat on the floor. "Now which ones should we put in there first?" she said as she inspected the diapers. Justin just stood there speechless, his face as red as it could get. "How about these to match you're bedding?" Sarah picked up the package of Pampers and carried them over to the bed while opening them. "Awe, look how cute these are, honey!" Sarah told Justin as she pulled out one of the thick, plastic diapers and held it up for him to see. "There's Tink, just like on your bedspread... you know, I think that's a good nickname for you, Justine. I'm gonna call you Tinkerbell from now on... or just Tink, for short," she giggled as she proceeded to stack ten Pampers in Justin's new diaper stacker.

As Justin was about to protest, the door opened and his stepfather Sam walked in. "Getting baby's nursery set up, I see," he teased as he walked into the room. Justin was too intimidated by Sam to say anything in his defense and remained silent as the girls continued unloading bags, not even noticing what they had bought. "Susan and I are going out of town tonight and won't be back until tomorrow evening," Sam began to tell the girls, but then Yvette cut him off. "No fair! I had to stay in all night last night babysitting these two. I have plans tonight, dad!" "Calm down, Yvette, I'm not going to make you stay in tonight. Sarah will be in charge while you're out," Sam reassured his daughter. "What!" Justin immediately protested. "I'm two-years older than Sarah! Why does she get to be in charge?" Justin whined. "Because Sarah doesn't wear these," Sam replied as he picked up the package of Pampers and held them up to Justin's face. Sarah giggled and Justin just blushed, unable to say anything in his defense. He couldn't believe his younger stepsister was going to be babysitting him.

An hour later Justin and the girls were down in the living room watching TV. "I want Tink diapered and in bed by nine tonight, Sarah," Sam said as he and Susan were heading out. "Tink?" Susan asked. "Sarah thought it would be a cute nickname for your boy since he has Tinkerbell bedding now and a Tinkerbell diaper-stacker," Sam replied, getting a giggle from Sarah. "Now Sam, you shouldn't encourage that kind of teasing..." Before Susan could finish Sam suddenly grabbed her under the arms and tossed her up over his shoulder like she was a toddler, then gave her five sharp smacks on her bottom. "Maybe you need an early bedtime too," he teased, giving the girls a wink. "Mind your big sister, Tink," Sam told Justin, then turned and carried Justin's very red-faced mother out the door.

"Oh my God, can you believe he just spanked her right in front of us?" Sarah giggled. "Looks like your mommy just found out the pecking order... which is just one notch above you, Tink," Sarah teased a very embarrassed Justin. Sam was acting playful, but it was clear he meant to humiliate Justin's mom and was sending a message to Justin that Justin found very unnerving – mommy wouldn't be able to protect her little boy anymore. "Get used to it, Tink. Dad would paddle your mom's bare bottom right in front of all of us if he thought she had it coming," Yvette told Justin. "But I'm sure she'll be a good girl," she laughed, tussling Justin's hair. "And you better be a good girl too, Tink, cause I'm not afraid to spank either," Sarah chimed in, patting Justin's bottom. "And not through your diaper, but on your bare bottom." Justin blushed bright red at being treated like a baby by this 12-year-old girl. "He may have put you in charge, but there's no way I'm letting you spank me," Justin retorted as he headed back towards the couch. "You think you could stop me?" Sarah asked as she followed him to the couch. She stood before him, staring down at him, arms folded across her chest trying to look authoritative. Memories of Sarah opening the beer bottle Justin struggled with and lifting him off his feet at the store came rushing back into Justin's head and he tried to avoid her gaze, wondering if he really could stop her.

"Get out of the way, I'm trying to watch TV," Justin responded, grabbing the control and turning up the volume as he tried to look around her. Sarah snatched the controller out of his hand and turned the TV off. "Well, do you think you could stop me, Tink?" "Of course I could. You're two years younger than me and you're a girl," Justin sneered, though he still wouldn't look her in the eye. "Better be careful, Justin. Sarah's the babysitter tonight, so I won't stop her if she decides to give you a spanking," Yvette said. "Wanna wrestle?" Sarah asked Justin. Justin started to get a very bad feeling in his stomach.