Just One of the Girls (Solo una de las chicas)

"I thought you were 14," Sarah said as she began walking over to her new stepbrother. "Hey, aren't you the little freshman boy whose locker's next to mine?" Yvette followed. Justin just stood there speechless for a second, shocked to find out the senior girl he had such a crush on was his new stepsister and a little embarrassed at the girls' comments. "You're a freshman?" Sarah asked, unbelieving. "You don't look like it." Yvette giggled at Sarah's observation as she walked over to stand next to her. "Now Sarah, don't be rude to your new step-brother. I'm Yvette and this is my little sister Sarah." Justin shook hands with his new stepsisters and couldn't help but notice that Sarah's hand was as big as his. "Time for dinner, kids," Justin heard his mom call from the dining room.

Justin was just about to take the first bite of his pork chops when his mother stopped him. "Justin, we don't wear hats at the table," his mother told him." Justin suddenly felt short of breath. He'd thought he was going to get away with keeping the writing on his forehead covered up, though he did remember that Yvette had already seen it earlier in the day. He wasn't sure if his mother forgot what was written there or if she didn't care, but he did not remove his hat. "C'mon mom, I..." "You heard your mother, Justin," Sam cut him off, then reached over to grab the brim of Justin's hat and pulled it off, revealing his shamed forehead for all to see. Sarah started laughing and didn't even attempt to suppress her giggling when Justin's mom gave her a look. Yvette just smirked, knowing how it got there. "Why do you have BABY written on your forehead?" Sarah asked, stating the obvious question. "Because he's a freshman," Yvette answered in his defense. "They do it to all the freshman," Justin continued. "Who does?" Sarah asked, not letting it drop. "On the first day of classes the seniors get as many freshman as they can and write BABY on their foreheads. It's just a childish initiation-type thing," Yvette stood up for Justin again, drawing a small smile and blush from him. But Sarah wasn't satisfied. "Did they do it to you, Yvette?" "Those kids knew better than to try to do that to Yvette," Sam answered for her, smiling, then glancing over at Justin. He wasn't sure exactly what was meant by that, but Justin clearly felt it was some sort of dig at him. "Well, I'm glad I won't be the baby of the family," Sarah responded, giggling as she got in one final prod at her stepbrother.

After dinner Justin was asked to help the girls move their boxes into their rooms and help them unpack. The boxes were all in the girls' rooms within a few minutes. All except for one, that is. Justin had left the largest box for last, which had Yvette's stereo equipment. The girls watched in amusement as Justin tried to lift the heavy box, struggling to hold it on his bent thighs, his face bright red with exertion. "Need any help with that?" Yvette asked giggling and Justin was under too much strain to even answer as he started taking baby steps towards the stairs. Suddenly he felt the box lifted out of his arms as Yvette took it from him and easily began carrying it up the stairs. "Ha, ha! My sister's stronger than you!" Sarah chirped with glee, teasing the very embarrassed boy as he watched her carry it like it weighed nothing. "I had it," he replied defensively, though even he knew how ridiculous it sounded. "Sure you did, Champ," Justin heard Sam say as he walked up behind him and tussled his hair. "Now you girls run up stairs and help your big sister," he teased, giving Justin a sharp pat on his bottom, causing him to blush even more.

Justin felt Sarah take his hand in her firm grip and she began leading him up the stairs, giggling. "Come on, sis," she told him, "when we're finished we can do each others' hair." Justin offered no response to her teasing, still feeling very small and inadequate from discovering that his beautiful new step-sister was clearly stronger than him.

Despite Justin's crush on Yvette, he was relieved when she told him she could unpack her things herself and that he should help out Sarah. He figured it would save him from further embarrassments... but he was quite wrong.

Sarah had already begun unpacking and decorating her room when Justin entered. "Unpack these," she said as Justin walked in, tossing a box at him that he clumsily dropped, drawing more giggling from his little stepsister. "You're a real athlete, aren't you?" she teased as he watched her pulling gymnastics and soccer trophies out of another box. "Panties and bras go in the top drawer, pajamas in the next. Separate the rest into whichever drawers you like," she told him as he opened the box of clothes. He felt himself blush a little as he saw the pile of feminine underwear on top and found it a little odd that she would choose to give him this box first to unpack. He looked up and saw her give a hint of a sly little grin just before turning away from him and going back to what she was doing.

Justin opened the top drawer of the dresser and picked up the first pair of panties – a very plain pair of white cotton briefs with a little lace around the waistband. He looked at them for a moment, trying to decide whether or not to fold them. "Checking to see if they're your size?" Sarah asked. "No, I just don't know if you're supposed to fold them," Justin quickly responded defensively, feeling himself trembling a little, but not sure why. "Just place them in there neatly, sis, and don't steal any," she teased him. "Stop calling me sis!" Justin replied angrily, embarrassed to hear his voice crack a little as he placed the panties in the top drawer. The next few pairs were just like the first with variations in color, and then he got to the more girly stuff. Justin found himself blushing and a little confused as he felt a twinge of arousal picking up a pair of silky pink panties. He found himself rubbing the material in his hand as he placed them in the drawer, then reached for the next pair, which were white satin with ruffles. He didn't realize he'd been staring at them for several seconds when he nearly jumped out of his skin, hearing Sarah's voice right behind him. "Those would look cute on you, sis," she said, then picked up one of her bras and reached around him from behind to hold it up to his chest. "What's your cup size?" she asked him in mock seriousness, not giggling this time. Justin quickly put the panties in the drawer and snatched the bra away from her, putting it in the drawer as well. "Shut up," was the only defense he could come up with as his face turned a deep crimson. Sarah just giggled at him as she went back over to the box she was working on and left him to unpack the rest of her things.

An hour or so later Sarah and Justin were unpacking the last items when Yvette walked into the room. "How's it going, girls?" she asked, mussing Justin's hair like he was a child. "Will both of you stop referring to me as your sister?" Justin said, wanting to sound authoritative, but instead sounding whiny. "I caught lil sis here staring at a pair of my satin panties," Sarah told Yvette, who giggled and asked to see which pair. Justin thought he would die of shame as Sarah pulled out the pair of ruffled satin panties and handed them to Yvette. "They're too little girlish for me," Sarah said as she handed them to her sister, "so Justine can have them if she wants." Yvette giggled as she held up the panties. "I don't want your stupid panties," Justin responded kind of stupidly as he just stood there shame faced, looking away from his new stepsisters. "Ok, that's enough teasing, Sarah," Yvette told her sister as she put the panties back in the drawer, apparently feeling a little sorry for her new little brother. "Why don't you show us your room, Justin?"

Justin stood in his rather plain-looking bedroom as the girls looked around. "Wow, your room is a lot smaller," Sarah observed. Justin looked around and suddenly realized she was right. Both Sarah's and Yvette's rooms were about twice the size of his. Though his room wasn't what you'd call small, he did feel slighted that his mom and Sam moved the girls into the bigger guest bedrooms while keeping him in the same smaller room. "Well, you are the baby of the family, so I guess that makes sense," Sarah teased. He was about to say something when he noticed Sarah open his top drawer and pull out his Superman pajamas. His face turned bright red and he moved towards her to push the drawer shut, but was surprised to find as he pushed on the drawer with both hands she managed to keep it open holding it with just one of hers. "Oh my god, you still wear footie-jammies?" Sarah said as she pulled out the bottoms, which did indeed have little feet on them. Yvette tried to stifle a giggle as Sarah held up the childish pajamas. Justin snatched them out of her hand and shoved them back in the drawer along with the top. "I don't wear them anymore, I just never took them out of the drawer," he lied as Sarah finally let him push the drawer shut. "Don't be embarrassed. I think they're cute," Sarah responded, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Justin was more than ready to get the girls out of his room when something even more embarrassing happened – Yvette sat down on the bed. For most 14-year-old boys this would not have been at all unwelcome, having this 18-year-old beauty on his bed. But Justin's bed made a crinkling sound when you sat down on it, because of the plastic bedwetter sheet that covered his mattress. Both girls immediately noticed the crinkle of plastic as Yvette sat down and Yvette pushed her hand against the bed a couple times after to make sure of where the sound was coming from. Justin wanted to run away and crawl into a hole as Yvette smiled and Sarah began giggling again. He had not been looking forward to having new stepsisters in the first place, but this was turning out much worse than he'd imagined.