Gangster of Luvs (Gángster de Luvs)

The car ride to Target was about 10 minutes, but it was the longest car ride of Justin's life. Sarah, of course, insisted on going along and teased Justin almost non-stop. "Now Justine, if you have to make tinkle when we're at the store you be a good girl and let me know right away so I can take you to the potty before you have another accident," she told him in her baby voice when they finally pulled into the Target parking lot. Justin just endured her ribbing silently, knowing he didn't have a whole lot to say in his defense.

Justin followed behind Yvette as she headed for the shopping carts, trying not to be too obvious as he stared at her perfect ass. When they got to the carts he suddenly felt a pair of surprisingly strong arms coil around his waist from behind. "Hey..." he started to say, then gasped as he was lifted off his feet. "You want to give me a hand, Yvette?" he heard Sarah say. "Stop it! Put me down!" he yelled out, amazed at how easily she seemed to be lifting him and incredibly embarrassed. "Don't you want to ride in the cart, baby?" Sarah asked, innocently. Yvette, who always seemed to have more sympathy for him than Sarah, gave her little sister an un-approving look and Sarah set Justin back down. Justin quickly looked around to make sure no one he knew was watching and followed along red-faced as Yvette started pushing the cart in the direction of the baby section.

Justin felt he would die of shame when they got to the baby department. Rows and rows of diapers, training pants, powders, wipes, lotions, pacifiers, bottles, baby food, cute little onesies, nursery furniture, carriers... it went on and on and his older step-sister, the girl of his dreams, had been given the authority to choose whatever she wanted from these items for HIM! And helping her pick these things out was a girl two years younger than him! He was literally shaking, hoping no one he knew would see him, but there was nothing he could do. Sam made it very clear that he was to give Yvette no trouble. "Well, might as well start with the diapers, huh kiddo," Yvette said as she pushed the cart down the first aisle.

Justin was greatly humiliated as stacks and stacks of Huggies and Pampers and Luvs and various other brands of diapers flanked him on both sides, but he also realized for the first time a strange but definite sense of arousal. He couldn't believe it as he felt his very modestly sized manhood stirring from this sensory overload of baby things. There was something about the smell of the baby powder, the thought of the thick padding between his legs, the thought even of this goddess next to him putting his diapers on him that aroused him, But more than anything he realized it was actually the humiliation of what was happening to him that excited him the most! It filled him with shame as this occurred to him and despite his arousal he definitely was not happy as Sarah grabbed a package of Huggies off the shelf and inspected it.

"Are you more a Huggies man or a Pampers man?" she asked, drawing a giggle from Yvette. "Are these even going to fit him?" Yvette asked as she took the package from her sister. "They're extra-large, and he's extra-small," Sarah teased. "They should fit him." Yvette inspected the diaper package for a moment, took a look at Justin, then started opening the package. "What are you doing!" Justin exclaimed as he watched her pull out a thick white diaper and begin unfolding it. "Dad's gonna be really pissed if he tries to put your diaper on you tonight and it doesn't fit," she told him, "so we need to check the size. I'll just hold it up to your crotch over your pants." Justin felt that stirring again as he watched Yvette's beautifully manicured hands handling the diaper, hearing the crinkle of the plastic, but he immediately began to back away (for the purposes of this story, Justin's diapers are thick, late 1970s style with plastic on the outside... not those thin cloth-like ones they have now). Sarah grabbed his arm to stop him and Yvette moved toward him. "Would you rather I took you in the ladies room and put this on you for real?" she asked. "Don't forget what my dad told you about giving me trouble." Justin just looked down at the floor in shame and stood with his legs spread as Yvette held the diaper up to his crotch and then taped it on over his jeans. "Wow, it really does fit!" Justin didn't think it was possible to be more embarrassed until he heard a group of boys laughing behind him. He turned to see three boys around his age pointing and laughing as he stood there wearing a diaper over his jeans.

He noticed right away that the three boys wore varsity jackets from a neighboring school, so at least they weren't kids who knew him. "I think the diaper's supposed to go on the inside of his pants," one of the boys taunted as Justin quickly tore off the diaper his sister had taped on him. As Justin was trying to think of something to say the boys thankfully walked off without pushing it any further. "Don't worry about those mean boys, little sis," Sarah told him as she picked up the diaper Justin threw on the floor. "These diapers are kind of boring, don't you think? Just plain white," She continued, holding up the diaper. Sarah placed the opened package of diapers back on the shelf and started to look through the various varieties. "Now these are much cuter," she said as she grabbed a large package of Huggies with baby Disney characters around the top and placed them in the cart. "And how about these to match your bedding, sweetie?" Sarah asked as she grabbed a package of Pampers with Tinkerbell on them. Yvette, who had attempted to spare Justin further embarrassment up to this point, couldn't help but get in on the teasing. She picked up a package of Luvs with Barney on them and started dancing with them singing "Call me, call me, call me the Gangster of Luvs!" This brought peels of laughter from Sarah as Yvette placed the third and final (for now) package of diapers in the cart.

The cart was filled with baby powder, baby wipes, baby oil, baby lotion, and even baby shampoo by the time they got to the end of the aisle, which is where Sarah started to put things in the cart that Justin thought was going too far. The first item he took issue with was the package of Pampers Bibsters. "Very funny," Justin said as he took the package and set it back on the shelf. "Yeah, it is pretty funny," Sarah teased as she put the Bibsters back in the cart. "Dad said we could pick up anything we thought you needed." "I don't need a fucking bib," Justin retorted, getting angry at how this little girl was trying to take advantage of the situation. "You certainly needed one when I fed you your breakfast the other morning," she shot back, grabbing his wrist as he tried to remove the package. "And I don't think my dad would be very happy to hear you using that kind of language around his little girl." Justin was fuming with anger, dying of shame, and had a little erection going all at the same time. Yvette could see that Justin was on the verge of tears, so she finally decided to spare him a little embarrassment. "Go out and wait in the car, Justin. We'll take care of the rest," Yvette told him, handing him the keys to the car. Justin was more than happy to remove himself from this horrible experience. He took the keys and practically ran out of the store.