Noctis x Reader

Darkness is all that we know now. There's no hint of light. People have lost hope. All except the four of us.

Igniss, Gladio, Prompto, and myself.

Noctis has been inside the crystal for some 10 years now. Igniss tried to sacrifice himself. But by the grace of the gods he's still here.

Gladio has become more angered. Not at Noctis himself but at the people giving up on him.

Prompto keeps more to himself. He's grown quiet while being in the darkness though he still has a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

Igniss tried his best to hide his feelings. He feels responsible for Nocts disappearance.

Me.... well I guess I've grown quite too. I still believe in my heart That Noctis will come back restore light upon our world again.

Though we still all support each other we don't fight together anymore. We're missing a piece to our puzzle. It's just not the same without Noctis.

The guys go out and fight demons while I mostly stay at hammerhead healing the wounded. When I'm needed I'll join in on fighting.

Many families sought out help at hammerhead. We have young and old families. I try my hardest to make sure everyone is comfortable with what we've got.

"Gladio is back. He's in need of your assistance." Talcot says walking into the make shift medical area.

"Send him in."

Talcot sends Gladio in. I can't help but notice he's hold his arm.

"It's not that big of a deal you know" he says scratching his head.

"I'll be the judge of that. Though we are running low on supplies I'm not going to risk your health Gladio."

He takes a seat and I exam his arm. He has a deep cut but not deep enough for stitches. My magic should heal it just find.

I place my hands over the cut and focus my energy. A light blue aura forms around his wound and slowly vanished along with the wound closing.

"Did a little scratch hurt the big guy" Prompto snickers stifling a laugh.

"You wish Blondie." Gladio gets up and grabs Promto in a headlock and running his hair.

"Perhaps Gladio was just seeking attention" Igniss replies.

"Hey! Not the hair man! That's so not cool Gladio!"

"Tell Igniss to take back what he said then maybe I'll stop."

"What do you Iggy? Help a guy out would yah."

I can't help but laugh at the scene in front of me. It was like things never changed.

Talcot comes running in panting. "Guys guys come quick!" He runs back out.

We all grab our weapons running outside to prepare for the worst.

But what we see is the opposite of that. "Well I'll be damned Gladio says."

I can't form any words. It's like my whole being is in shock. I can't even blink away the tears forming in my eyes.

It's like seeing a ghost. You're not exactly sure it's there but seeing everyone else's face says it's real.

He's back. Noctis is finally back.

I gain control of my body and start running towards him.

I wrap my arms around him  and hide my face into his chest. I feel his arms wrap around me and he holds me like I'm going to disappear.

I finally have the ability to speak. "I..... I can't believe it. You're finally back."

"I'm here and I don't plan on leaving anymore."

~END~
Heya guys. I'm sorry I don't update that often. I've had a lot of things going on in my personal life. I didn't want it to influence my writing like it did in the past chapter. If you would like your own personal x reader feel free to say so. If you want a second part to a previous chapter that's also fine. Hope you guys have a great day and thank you for all the votes and reads. Until next time!