Gladio x Reader

"Iris we have to go!"

"But Glady told me to stay here." 

No one expected this attack to happen. Being Gladio's girlfriend he's taught me some self-defense but it's definitely not enough to fight off a magitek army.

"It's not safe anymore! We have to leave. Come on!"

Trying to sneak around a loud and crowded city is hard. Especially when your life depends on it.

"(Y/n) do you think we're safe here" Iris asks leaning over to catch her breath.

"I don't think we're safe until we manage to leave Lucis."

Clank clank clank

"They just don't quit do they?"

I grab her hand and start running down the alleyways. But it was too late. I turned around the corner and boom.

The building exploded.

~ Time Skip ~

Gladio's POV

After I got that phone call from Iris saying she's safe I had to go check on her. She mentioned (y/n) was there with her.

Before Ignis could put the car in park I was already out.

"Glady!"

"Iris!"

She ran over and engulfed me into a hug. "It was so scary. I didn't know if"

"Shhhhh it's okay now. It's over. You don't have to talk about it now."

She hugs me harder and I can't help but get a little upset.

"Hey Gladio." A soft voice called. Immediately I knew who it was.

I let go of Iris to turn towards (y/n). She had bruises and cuts and her right arm in a sling.

I walk over and grab her face gently and pull her to my chest. That's when I shed a tear.

"Oh Gladio you're gonna make me cry." She says getting upset.

"I'm sorry I'm just.."

"It's okay. I'm safe now." She kisses his cheek and hugs him.

End

Hey guys sorry for not writing. I don't have an excuse. If you have any ideas you would like to me to write let me know.
Thanks for reading